Reviews for Animagus' Anonymous
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I can't believe I missed this story-oh, this is funny! Fred and George would work well as a tag team during the Battle, though I would place more faith in their fireworks collection, actually.

Still giggling...
Satan'sPixie chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
A field mouse could be useful, it could run up Voldemort's trouser leg and bite 'things'.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Lyn Piton chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Very funny. I think it would be pretty cool to be a Dodo bird!
Melanie chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
This was very funny and I laughed the most when Fred and George rubbed their pee all over themselves. It is a pity Crookshanks didn't get Malfoy. I think Neville being a hedgehog is cool. They are cute. Mum and I looked at pictures of the different animals and Dodo's looked cool, but I would hate to be one.
Dame Niamh chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Gasps, picks self up off floor)Oz,you scamp! I've wetted me knickers (no better than Fred or George, but at least I don't apply it like perfume) from the antics of your shapeshifting!challenged Animagi! It's brilliant! Please don't shut up the Slug & Swan - there's a Potbellied Pig that looks suspiciously like a familiar Hogwarts figure who's been looking sad lately! And who's that swaybacked, hammerheaded, spavined, knock-kneed piebald horse with the melancholy face? Blessed be! Dame Niamh