Reviews for Nothing Is How It Seems
Guest chapter 15 . 4/7/2016
Ok sorry for being a prude but when you say calm you spell it clam
Guest chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
I cried like there was no tomorrow.. this story is the best of stories out their! I freaking enjoy this story so much. I can't wait to read the squeal to it..
Guest chapter 20 . 4/29/2015
(Sneer) That's one less filthy ginger to pollute the environment, not to mention more food for everyone else... it's a shame that the dark lord did not kill the rest of the filthy ginger clan, now that would have made my day.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2015
i really can't see Harry doing that.
angelgaybriel chapter 18 . 6/4/2014
I cant..the feels are too real with this story! I love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
U didn't even tell us y the story ended? WHAT THE FISH? Lol sorry. I'm weird. But anyways, UGH

Good story anyways
Micaela chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
What's the name of the sequel?!
Draco's Desire2 chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
Hey! Ronald Alfred Weasley - really? It's actually Ronald Bilius Weasley.
sctk chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
ookay ... first of all, hermione and Harry would NEVER date. second, harry potter would NEVER cheat on his girlfriend. regardless, this story is off to a fantastic start :) you seem to be an amazing writer so far, and i can't wait to read the rest of the story
19furby85 chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
Ummmm...you do realize that Dumbledore already told Hermione the names for her birth parents in chapter 6, right ?
betrothed-to-a-feret chapter 20 . 10/15/2009
you...killed...ron. i will never forgive you.
crazyysmileshan chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
ohkayy so so far this story has been really good and im loving it

best part so far "I wonder what Flint would think?" "I need to clean my teeth?" lmfao i like died for 10 minutes i couldnt stop laughing haha absolutley best line ive ever read lmfao loved it!
ctc chapter 4 . 9/13/2008
what is a king-single bed?
iluvtheoc3000 chapter 18 . 6/2/2008
hm i wonder what going to happen... we're nearing the end... and im not sure what to expect... well lets see shall we...
iluvtheoc3000 chapter 17 . 5/31/2008
Hm... well im mad at Harry... i hate how untrusting he is and how bipolar he is... ugh he is annoying... im glad Draco saved her... idk... this story is getting a little boring... i hope it picks back up soon!