Reviews for Nothing Is How It Seems
AGMadden chapter 20 . 7/23/2007
this was really goo now i am going to go read the next part...lol...
little-miss-evilness chapter 20 . 5/22/2007
Awzumness mistakes but cant wiat to read the sequal luv lme
little-miss-evilness chapter 15 . 5/21/2007
Awzumness heaps of grammer mistakes and mistakes in general making it hard to read but it is a goos story and i will definately keep readong luv lme PS at least im honest ( not meaning anything about you just the review im leaving )
little-miss-evilness chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
this is a sad story but it is still awzum some mistakes oh well luv lme
pstibbons chapter 20 . 4/24/2007
Hm... your chapter title is misleading - Ron is not Someone Special. Ron is, and has always been, cannon fodder. As for ermione calling him "the one who was always by her side when she needed him", well, she's excused some delusional thinking given the distress she's going through. A dead Ron is better than a live one - thanks for killing him.

Draco leaving is stupid.
pstibbons chapter 15 . 4/24/2007
Good to see er fihtingg back.

“Butterflies are pretty.”

“Not their guts.”

lol.
pstibbons chapter 12 . 4/24/2007
Glad Harry and Ron were told they were asses.
here.knows.not chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
ok i havent even read the first chapter but must leve and am saving the story as a favorite

( .grey)
Wine Crescent chapter 20 . 3/23/2007
Love it.
lauren chapter 20 . 1/7/2007
fantastic story! i can't wait to real the sequel!
dreamingdarling chapter 20 . 10/26/2006
Lovely story, I really enjoyed this, you have nice fluffy moments, but all the action etc balanced it out. You should be very proud:) Thankyou so much for writing such a great story.

good work:)
hermyohnee chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
has potential, this story BUT no way in merlin's kinckers in potterworld, AU or not harry would cheat on hermy like that. ron, maybe but not harry!
harrypotterfreak731 chapter 20 . 5/30/2006
OK! So I finally finished (with getting kicked off the computer by my parents many times for being on hours at a time)this story! It was amazing! I was actually on the edge of my seat and my heart was racing while reading the parts just before the battle! I'm very excited to read your sequel and your other stories! So far I have only read two but I can't wait until the next ones! Well, it is 11:45 PM and I have to be up at 8 AM tomorrow morning! Thanks for such a great story! I salute you!

Anna
Delta-Girl chapter 20 . 5/6/2006
AWESOME STORY! You know I like your stories...they are always great and interesting. And you don't leave anything out or rush them! Go Lady-Delphinea!
Shaggy37 chapter 20 . 4/19/2006
very nice story I had to Read Wedding Planner and the Sequel before reading this and I'm glad I did, told ya you were a good writer:):)
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »