Reviews for Nothing Is How It Seems
I heart Sesshomaru chapter 20 . 3/20/2006
Yay! I loved it! Poor Ron... *tear*... but anyway.. I'm off to read the sequel!
Reading Better then real life chapter 20 . 1/24/2006
ron always dies. this was a good story.
anonymous chapter 20 . 1/10/2006
NO! okay don't with the anguishex cry... GREAT GREAT GREAT GREATER THAN GREAT STORY! hope everyone lives happly ever after! update soony! :D

ps. GREAT STORY!
jasmine chapter 2 . 12/7/2005
oh come on. harry cheating on hermione is so unrealistic. harry respsetcs hermione so much. he's not gonna break her heart like that.
Steelo chapter 20 . 10/8/2005
Oh my gosh that was such a sad ending I mean with the fact that Ron is DEAD and Draco had to leave and oh man it's just so sad! Personally I love your story because it has the right mixture of everthing in it Romance/Action/Adventure/Suspense and a wonderful story line I'm so glad I found it and I can't wait to read the sequel please don't keep us waiting to long!

Steelo chapter 19 . 10/8/2005
Again awesome chapter but the suspense is killing me so I have to continue so c ya!\

Steelo chapter 17 . 10/8/2005
I LOVE YOUR STORY! IT TOTALLY ROCKS AND (the story is so awesome I'm at a loss for words to discribe it)! It's awesome and btw I like the title Because You Live simply because it would go with how you titled this story you know Nothing Is How It Seems and Because You Live they just seem to click anyway until next time c ya!

Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Hm, who's the not so lucky girl?
FredWeasleyLover1126 chapter 20 . 6/28/2005
ohh! That was sad!

Why did Ron have to die! * *

~

That was so god though!

FredWeasleyLover1126
VBspikergirl9 chapter 20 . 3/15/2005
HI!

I read the first part of this story so quick and it was SO good!

I miss Ron so much!

Also, I really like the emotion that you put in your story cuz I was so close to crying. (yes I'm pathetic when it comes to this kind of thing in stories and movies but oh well)

Well I loved this part and can't wait to read the next part!

Until next time~

VBspikergirl9

PS: I love the description of Gavin... *sigh* lol
FallenAngel369 chapter 20 . 1/24/2005
Love your story..! I've read your other stories and i serisouly can say your one of the best writers whoes stories i've read on i was almost in tears for this last chappiee...D anyways...ttyl ... ttfn..!
FanFictionFantom chapter 9 . 1/17/2005
i like ur story. gonna finish it someday too heehee.
Senya Lady of the Serpents chapter 14 . 1/1/2005
oh,

please continue. you are an awsome story writer and I will finish the rest of the story tomorrow. i would have read more, but I have to go to bed, so. Well keep up the great work, and you are doing great. I love your story plot.

Senya
mizlovegood chapter 15 . 12/31/2004
Urm, its avada kedavra- you spelled it wrong. I really like it!
mizlovegood chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
Wow thats really good! I wish i was as good as you
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »