Reviews for A Normal Life
kmf00 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
ASUOMENESS! and i like bbxraven so hehe :3
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 9/30/2006
Good story. I was a bit confused at first when Raven woke up to a different life. Then I remembered she and BB watched "It's a wonderful life" the night before. When Raven was struck by her father, it was kinda fit the story though, because her new life wasn't as perfect as she imagined it would be. The story could have been called "It's a wonderful life, Teen Titan style". The story was well written. Well done.
ravenmasteroftele chapter 10 . 1/17/2006
aww how cute! It had a great ending!
ravenmasteroftele chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
i loved that chapter!
ravenmasteroftele chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
that was great!
Flying Green Flamingo chapter 10 . 7/20/2005
Troy hitting Raven was fnatastic becuase that seems like something Trigon would do as a father, normal or not.

they didn't seem out of character in my opinion.

And this story was amazing. Beleive it or not, I had tears in my eyes when Starfire, Ronin, and Cyborg didn't beleive that she was a Teen Titan and also when she found out that beast Boy died. Naming the Kitten Becky was also very...nice? that sound right? Oh well, cuz it was. And your picture of Raven on Deviant Art was tramendouse! Very well done!

F G F
Bitofbadwinter chapter 10 . 6/18/2005
AW! That was so cute! I really liked the story! it was really good! Keep up the good work!
J.C Kyle chapter 10 . 5/13/2005
hey i love this story it's so cute you have to update as soon as possible lol da~Munchine p.s i love bb/rae
Ace of Aces 2.0 chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Update soon!
sakuradancer3 chapter 10 . 1/14/2005
This is the most awesome story I have ever read and I am adding you to author alerts so write another ravennbb fic soon ok?
QueenCheer chapter 10 . 8/29/2004
omg this was such a cute story not cute like the stupid ditsy way some of my friends get like when they see a kitten but the cute way like when a story is good and that was the greatest line to end it with keep writing!
HpRaven89 chapter 10 . 7/16/2004
THis Story was amazing! I loved it! very clever idea! i would have never thought of it! they didnt seem out of character at all... with everything that happened... nothing seemed wrong... the troy was fine...
Mrs. Jean Grey-Summers chapter 10 . 7/10/2004
Very nice.
Bee Bop chapter 10 . 7/10/2004
i liked this story...except it didn't have enough raven and beast boy action in it! haha. i guess you could leave the part where Troy hits her, because it is normal for parents to get really mad over something like an old boyfriend or something like that. because it happend to us just a while back. my sister was dating the dude, but he was beating her. and it made my parents REALLY mad. they would fight alot and sometimes they get overly angery when she would still say she wanted him and stuff, and mom you grab her and stuff. but they really don't know what damage they are causing. like they don't know it really hurts them. so if i were you, i would keep it. thanks for taking your time to read this review! this was a great story! keep up the good work!
JAkkEd-UP chapter 10 . 7/8/2004
Adorable! I loved it. D And in just one day? Sheesh. Good job! )