Reviews for Static Force
Az The Dragon chapter 20 . 7/24
I have to say, I was not sure about reading this fic. My first impression was that Static getting a team would only ruin it, but I'm glad I was proven wrong.

Sure, I was mildly put off by typos and misspellings in the earliest chapters (your instead of you're, for example. a common mistake, but a pet peeve of mine I can't overcome), but you improved during the writing of this fic and eventually I was so caught up in the plot that I don't think I've caught more errors.

I see that this fic is pretty old, and that you haven't updated your other works in a few years, but I do hope you still get the mails of the reviews left to you because I really want to express my gratitude to you for having written such a beautiful and entertaining story.

Best part was when Talon seemingly betrayed the others for Alva by playing spy. I was left with... I dunno. I just couldn't believe it because she sounded so damn sincere when speaking with Static about her reasons and all. I just couldn't believe she was evil, and I was glad that I was right when it turned out it was all a plot to outsmart Alva. It was the best plot twist I have ever read on this site. And well executed, too!

I wish there were more fics like this one around the net
Guest chapter 20 . 12/25/2014
Officially my absolute favorite static shock fic. Intrigue, secrets, media stress, hidden plots with plots. Not many can pull this off but the ones that do are awesome. This fic did it and pulled it off and should be commended for being one of the few.
Major144 chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
Great story full of action, drama, and suspenseful cliffhangers. All the characters emotions were excellent shown and expressed. Your OCs were very imaginative and I enjoyed every chapter.
chibidebba99 chapter 16 . 11/20/2012
Y'know, i drew a picture of Jersey in my journal and she turned out pretty good. Really good story and i stopped to this chapter 'cause i know they live happy ever after. Sweet story and very good! :)
Irish Shift chapter 20 . 9/28/2012
I hope you run with the sequel idea
Irish Shift chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
oh shit they did NOT just take the sister and fiance of two of dekotas strongest heros
sat8926 chapter 20 . 6/17/2012
Yeah! thats a great idea! u should totally do Static Force:World Tour. Please! That would be awsome!
WCSII chapter 20 . 7/14/2011
While this story may very well be a good arc to use for a single season (or two) Much as has been pointed out... there are things missing. These things being the events in between. And while there may be potential for a "Static Force: World Tour" I don't know about it being the entire premises for a story.

So, we got the gang coming together to get things done... but really, the show was, as was largely this story, a focus on the growth as a person and a hero, of Virgil Hawkins. Maybe you could throw out some short stories of Static, being Static. Oh, also, as far as I know, Static was never referred to as Static Shock... to the best of my knowledge that was just the name for the show. Now, they may have made it official in any of the comic releases, but I never had the moola for indulging in comic books, so I don't know if they did or didn't.

Other than that, it would be a shame to see you never revisit this series.
RomanianPrincess chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Ok, let me tell you what you are going to do. You are going to call WB, and tell them that they are going to do another season or two of static, and that you already have the story written up for them and everything. Seriously. It was that good.

My favorite part?

99.99% of writers on fanfiction struggle with staying true to the characters. They do the wrong things, or sometimes they just say the wrong things. Stuff happens and you think... hmmm... that's not quite right. You are in the .01% that actually stays true to every character. I literally had to remind myself that I wasn't watching Static Shock and this was just fanfiction.

If one thing could have changed... maybe bringing his dad and Sharon back, they were both wanting to help and in the end did nothing. Plus RBM hasn't proposed. But that is really nothing compared to how amazing this story was.

You. are. awesome.
Galactatech chapter 20 . 1/26/2011
I like it, I love it, I want more of it.
Calypso Kitten chapter 20 . 5/27/2010
Oh my GOSH! This Story was epically-AMAZING! I love how closely you kept to the TV characters, and your characters were really cool! (they fit right in!) I was on the edge of my seat the entire time I read this! I hope you don't find it annoying when I say: MORE! MORE! MORE! MOOOORRRE!

btw: One question: I don't know if you've thought of this but; does Gear ever find a solution to his insomnia? Sorry, I have a ridiculous crush on this character...
yumi2482 chapter 20 . 2/18/2010
interesting. so did Gear start sleeping again? are there any pairings other then Adam Sharon? will the Teen Titans for the JLA be in the sequel? Will I have more questions, hopefully we'll never know? Great job. I liked the plot.
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 19 . 1/6/2010
Static camera, nice! You've done a great job here!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 16 . 1/6/2010
Haha! This oughta put a wrench in Alva's plans!
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
Ooh!That Mayor is a complete Idiot! Static and the others are trying to save Dakota city, not destroy it! I won't be to surprised if a lot of police and civilians get in the way of the SCU when it comes to Static and the gang...