Reviews for Teaching Rin
Kibachow chapter 57 . 5/4
Love this story. Normally I don't read OC stories but so many favored this I had to try it and IT WAS REALLY GOOD!

Don't think you are writing anymore and that is too bad but you should be proud of this one.
GiaLi chapter 14 . 2/4
Hi, I noticed that perhaps you might have gone back and done some edits to the story since it has been finished. It looks like things got messed up at places though. Like some paragraphs look like they were misplaced ahead of the time they were meant to be, as well as just grammatical and spelling errors (some letters are missing from words and it looks like sections of sentences were accidentally cut out). I like to reread this story a lot so I was just hoping you could fix it up, thanks!
fluffyyoukai chapter 57 . 1/2
It would be better if you put OC in your character filter, because putting only Sesshomaru and Rin and a genre of romance would mislead readers to think this is a romance sessrin fic. Thank you.
kori kaoru himura chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
Hello,
I read up to this chapter because I really thought this was a Sesshoumaru and Rin fic in a romantic way... I supposed you did throw some hints here and there about it being more of a father/daughter relationship but I got to say that the pairing you used for the story was very misleading. It would be helpful to clarify that on the summary to your readers. Other than that, I got to say that I really enjoyed the story, it as very well written and had me reading nonstop of how interesting it was. I very much enjoyed your characters and I think the plot was original. I am just disappointed you were not planning to put my favorite characters together...
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
These: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
CatEyes99 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Finally! A girl/woman who is NOT pathetic and has no back bone, CAN fight AND doesn't seem messed up in the head! Kaida better be in the rest of this story, in one chapter and she already my favorite character. I'm betting that Kaida is the third daughter of Ryu. Kiyoshi seems like a total jackasshole. :)
CatEyes99 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Interesting... :D
Winged Hetalian Wolf chapter 57 . 7/1/2012
This was an amazing story! You kept Sesshomaru in character for romance which is quite a feat. Stupid dog demon, he's hard to write with romance lol. There were so many parts where I would just sit there laughing. Also the way you drew out the romance for such a long time made it that much sweeter when they reconciled. I loved your story and I'm so glad I read it. I hope you write more like this!
I'm from USA, NJ since you asked :)
LittleFoxChild chapter 57 . 8/3/2011
From chapers 1 to 57 there was not one boring part. Every chapter is just great. Wonderful.
Regenlied chapter 57 . 7/15/2011
One of the best SessxY fics I have read so far. Good job :)

I'm from Germany, so forgive me any harsh language mistakes (even if that were just a few, short sentences)
Siren888 chapter 57 . 6/30/2011
This has been one of the most amazing stories I have ever read! I couldn't stop reading it and just now finished it on day 3. I think the reason you had more trouble with Sesshomaru's character as the story went on is because you don't ever see his 'mushy'-side, unless he is interacting with Rin in one of their tender moments. So, you really don't have any sort of base as to how he would react. However, I think you did amazing on his character. I have never seen someone make him more playful, which given his inu-yokai blood, it's likely that he would act that way once he was comfortable with a person, just like a real dog! I loved how Rin is so, well, BOSSY! She made me laugh so many times, as well as Kentaro. I wanted to reach into the story world and slap Keiji these last few chapters but, meh, oh well. It worked out. Thank you so much for continuing this story where so many others would have stopped or gotten lazy due to its size. I know its been a few years since you finished it, but I wanted to tell you that your story is still being read and loved. I hope you never stop writing!
Mislead chapter 57 . 4/9/2011
As my name suggests I am fairly disappointed and upset. Although the story was good it is labeled as a SessxRin which led me to believe that it would be about Sesshoumaru and Rin in a romantic view. Since that is not the case I suggest that you should put somewhere in the summary or in the authors not that it is indeed not a SessxRin but a SessxOC.
Mistress Ayako chapter 57 . 10/14/2010
That's my real fanfic name, I was just too lazy to sign in from my phone. I wanted to thank you for keeping me up to ungodly hours of the morning without completing my homework with this story. It was beautifully told with an almost unpredictable plot, and I kept going from chapter to chapter, and I can't say I regret not doing the homework. :) Reading you story was absolutely amazing. I just have twooo little questions: What about the kids? And did Ishika always know about Sesshomaru's feelings towards Kaida, because there were times she would favor the Demon Lord over her own master. That was always a mystery to me, and what happened to her in Kaida's life after she got mated to our stubborn Dog Demon.

But I'm serious. I enjoyed your story so much, and I'm glad you put so much effort to craft a masterpiece such as this. :) Keep up the good work!
Ellengal chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
I was woundering why Sesshomaru started to refer to himself in the third person in Chapter 5. I never remembered him doing that before.

Other than that, Chapter 5 was awsome!

-Ellengal
alexjademaru09 chapter 57 . 4/18/2010
OK, This story was quite ingenious. I enjoyed reading this immensely. I just love how you kept Sesshomaru in character up until the last word.. which is quite a feat to say the least. I also loved the heroine in the story. Everything was just brilliant. Plus, I know there were a few grammatical errors, but seriously, that so did not take away from the voluminously, well-written, sized story you created here. Hats off to you... BRAVO!