Reviews for Patience
SammehIsTehSecks chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
It made sense, I loved it, You're awesome.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
No OOC from where I sit, but then again, I'm new to this scene. Not as much fun as "In Passing", but more... thoughtful? Rewarding?
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Nice one. No angst, OOC, or rushing. Just thoughtful. Relaxing.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
OMG! You are SO gifted! ::eyes sparkle with wonder:: You said that this was SxF fluff, yet when you write, it doesn't strike me as cheesy and cliche'! Wow! We fellow SxF writers could learn a thing or two from you! _ Just so you know, after reading your other story, I added you AND that story to my favorites, lol. Later tonight I am SO reading the rest of your fics! They're absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Everyone was in-character...they honestly didn't strike me as being the least bit OOC, b/c, if you think about it, a relationship between them WOULD be OOC, but who cares? P I believe that there was feeling/understanding between them towards the end, so there! ::sticks tongue out at non-believers:: LoL...sorry, eheh. -_-' I LOVE it! Wowz! I truly hope that you continue this! You said you might! Will you? FOR ME? lol PLEASE? Quit your day job...become an author! ,
BunnyBreath chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Awhh the fluff was cute. Umm i gues it didnt really seem better make a sequal ::takes out pitchfork:: or else ... -BB
Zolac no Miko chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Ah! I love it! I really am just a sappy romantic at heart.

This is really good. It's a post-Julia, Spike and Faye romance, which is difficult to do. I'm glad to see you've got enough sense not to go overboard with it. The last thing we need is some stupid anticanon makeout scene.

Ah, but that kiss! It's really powerful, because you never do see Spike kiss anyone.

Well done, well done, well done! Is there more?
adrenaline chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
UPDATE and continue!
there's no time chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I think of all the stories I've read that have this encounter between Faye and Spike where authors make them talk about their attachment to each other, I like this one the best. It was open and honest, and was constructed in a way that it didn't seem sudden, but natural.

I really like the running theme of the rain, especially the scene with them on the Redtail watching it. Very lovely, especially the last line of the story.

And Faye's conversation with Ed was great! I was smiling through the whole thing.

-(Spike) just seemed to have the uncanny ability to be in the right place at the right time.

That's so true. I used to think he knew more than he let on, but gradually I realized that it was just dumb luck!

Thank you! I really enjoyed reading this!
llioncourt30 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
This was great. It was so sweet, I usually hate sweetness but this was really good. Please continue you write so well, I love all of your stories.
ni9htdreame12 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
oh i like very much!
MiraiGurl chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
This was good! Nice job. Also, V.T, the space trucker was a friend of Spike's. Sorry, I thought of her also when I read that part. n_n

Later cowgirl... Always,

MiraiGurl
DarkAngel64 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Great story! It really has the feel of Cowboy Bebop! I cant wait for the next chapter!
suriru chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
HAHA Ed isn't considered a woman in Spike's life xD Too funny! Also I wanted to add Electra was also a close woman to Spike besides Faye (and certainly closer than Muriel). I liked the story, very cute _