Reviews for Change!
crystallionaire chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
loved the story haha :D

and after readying the oneshot it reminded me of myself back when i was a kid! something like that happened to me with a boy taking my precious teddy (yeah i brought it to school) in kindergarten and he was messing with it too! only diff would be that i was my own savior and gave the kid a bloody nose.. hehe
Clever Eagle chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
this story was so funny! i really enjoyed it. i loved your play on words for each chapter too. it was really creative and not the same old boring "chapter 1" stuff i usually see. good job! the oneshot at the end was adorable too! you're a great writer, and i loved that everyone was in character.
Jounetsu-no-Hana chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
Hahaha I was poking around for my nightly Rippal read and saw this, and I ended up staying up until well past 12 reading it. xD Which worried my parents, because I was actually laughing out loud in my room in dead silence. Anyway, I think my favorite parts were Jimmy and the chapter titles! :) I wonder if anyone has continued the Leblanc-Ormi part...
Miesie-chan chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
loved your story

the teddy bear story is that also part of the change story?

Omg cutnes love it
Krazikamikazi chapter 8 . 4/4/2009
I kno you did this story awhile ago but that teddy bear story is so adorable I really like it it cheered me up great job
LInDA chapter 8 . 6/29/2007
*giggles* both stories were amazin! I was laughin so hard when the fayth said they were really dying of boredemLOL funniness! the teddy bear storie was soo sweet! It kept me smiln! :P GREAT STORIES!
wickedsugarrush chapter 8 . 8/17/2005
WO! WONDER FUL ENDING! *jumps* FLUFF!T_T Its wonderful. NOW STARTS ANOTHER ONE!
EXkii chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
lolsz. Pretty interesting. Rikku and Gippal definitely make a great couple.
fightingcomet chapter 8 . 7/21/2005
haha, i loved the surprise ending, and your one-shot was the cutest! _ can't wait for you to write more stories!
Radical Ecstasy chapter 8 . 7/21/2005
No (ect). Aw pooters! I cant believe its over. Poot again for good measure! Yay, I was underlined! Oh yah! Lol. I don’t know what to say, the entire story was amazing and made me laugh harder then any other story has made me! ... *ninja face* ! (again, for good measure) The only thing I would have done differently was had a slight romance between Gipple and Rikku but that’s just because I'm a HUGE G/R Fan. Any way, loved the story and hope that the rest of your stories (which I'm about to read) are as good, or better! ... *Ninja face* ! (I got the good measure thing down pat! All right!)

~Luv Andi.

P.S. !
PodSara chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
This is cute! I love how you've handled the 'switch.' Also liked the noogie part. Had myself a nice little giggle over that.

Good work!
Naanaami chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
Aw! I like the ending...makes perfect sense to me. After all, I'm sure the fayth are really bored...most of the time. After all, didn't they create Tidus's whole little world thing? Can't really remember, though. You should write a fic about it. Also, I really like the one shot...it reminds me of an episode from D N Angel, if you've seen it. I really like your fanfics...the way you characterize Rikku and Gippal really sounds a lot like them...thank you so much for writing fanfics! I'm a huge fan.

-Naanaami
MJP chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
Oh that is so cute
kingleby chapter 8 . 7/20/2005
that one-shot was so cute _ bless gippal. so sweet!
Jezzi chapter 8 . 7/19/2005
Strange, twist, adorable oneshot, and I am halfway done with HBP. EXCITING!