Reviews for Drinking Baby
deathfanatic chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
I think Sangos reaction to the rape is surreal. Real people wouldnt just be shy,they'd be ashamed , angry , depressed not just shy. As I stated before just being shy is very unlikely as all people real or not would potray some other emotion other than shyness(If that's a word,but you still get the point).
darklover chapter 6 . 11/17/2006
Write more soon!
IDontStalkIWatch chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
that was good please tell me where u got the calendar and r&R review my story and write more
ginger-05 chapter 6 . 7/6/2006
PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
x-Medicate-x-Me-x chapter 6 . 6/1/2006
that was one of your best chapters yet! Oh my GOD! Kagome's room, totally as gay as her .
nathBella chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
hi!

wow your fic is great please continues!D

nath
Nolah de Fanel chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
I like this a lot. At first I wasn't sure but I kept reading and now I really want to know what happens damnit. I'll be checking up on it.
x-Medicate-x-Me-x chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
NOO! THE LAST CHAPTER! T...T

Miroku shoulda went "not drink as in sake!,uh..just a drink!"

LOL

OOC o.o

Anyways, please update! ITS BEEN TWO YEARS! (0),...,(0)
x-Medicate-x-Me-x chapter 4 . 5/24/2006
HEYA! . This chapter was awsome though so short. I sorta like how Miroku barfs..it's weird. Oh and for a cool sango/miroku angsty fic...

try that!
x-Medicate-x-Me-x chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
I like where you ended it! It makes me suicidely needy to see the reaction of the others! I really wiahed miroku wouldve just stayed lost because thern it wouldve been scarier..but its still good! -
x-Medicate-x-Me-x chapter 2 . 5/24/2006
Dude...Miroku's gonna do that after practically RAPING sango? WTF?

.. this is an addicting fioc, please keep on!
x-Medicate-x-Me-x chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
What did miroku DO drunk? I know he didnt shing-aling sango...maybe another woman? Then sango would hate him.. i dont know! This is an awsome chapter! On to da next!
Moomoogirl1 chapter 2 . 5/19/2006
This is good. I like it. A baby? Yay! Please update!
Groping-Monk chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
very good..update soon
Badiyannu chapter 5 . 8/13/2004
BOO! I love it! Fluff is my specialty! :D And you know it! You should transfer to romance. Yesh, it's way cooler than "violence". ]