Reviews for Infidelity
XLightningX chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
why don't you try written about chris and hugo? try it people wannit
kissdbyachainsaw chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Great again. Nash and Chris have a lot of chemistry in the game-whether or not he's married is purely speculation. (I like Sierra best.) You kept them wonderfully in-character and of course, the writing is descriptive and beautiful. I hope you do decide to make a second chapter. :]
heroine Mina-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Hiya! Now all I have to say is one thing: CONTINUE IT! CONTINUE IT! CONTINUE IT!
Raven Shinobi chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Brilliant! Wow, Chris and Nash were so much in character and their reactions felt so natural. Good luck with writing the second chapter, I'll be waiting *Adds story to favorites*
K'Arthur chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Excellent work here. The narration is energetic and descriptive, and the dialogue and emotions are natural.

I like the way you portray Chris-she is still a little girl about some things, and Nash definately threw her for a loop.

Keep writing. I'll keep reading.

(To answer your question...Nash's wife is assumed to be Sierra from the 'Gaidens. She's a vampire! You can get better info on her at .com)
monsterbot chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I'm liking this. There aren't many grammar mistakes, and its late so I'm not going to bother you with the few that there are.

Nash IS supposedly married (and this may very well be true, based on the number of women hes been acquainted with), but it could just be a clever cover (if it is, he keeps up a pretty good act). Anyway, as somebody already said, the most popular and likely candidate to be Nash's wife is Sierra Mikain. With a little bit of easy perusing, you can find all the info you could ever want on the Nash's wife topic on .com, I believe its in the speculations section (don't quote me on that).

Anyway, great first chapter. As much as I like Nash/Sierra (which has a large fandom with about 0 fics for it), I do enjoy the whole Nash/Chris dynamic. Feel free to e-mail me if you need any extra info for this story. .
GreatLight432 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Hm...well, in reference to your fic, I have this to say; the grammar is noticeably sub-standard, BUT not anywhere near horrid.;) You also have a good grasp of Chris and Nash's personalities, which I like(Nash always succeeded in cracking me up). As for Nash's wife...well, that's tricky, because it's NOT every 'officially' mentioned. There are a few people that are suggested, though:

Wakaba

Eilie

Jillia

Sierra

Jeanne

Probably a few others that I can't remember right now.

Of those ladies, most people agree that the most likely is Sierra, especially considering how the two travel together throughout Suikogaiden 1 and 2. SO...I would say that most likely, his missus is Sierra(it would certainly justify why he backs down...she'd scare me too!).
Lady Genjutsu chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Alright, I'm trying to calm myself here, because I get so excited when I see any fic with a Chris/Nash pairing - They're aren't very many about them at all! I am simply a Chris/Nash fiend. The large majority of my fics on this site are based on this pairing, they're my obsession!

I am even more thrilled because I'm simply astounded by your writing style. It's simply amazing. I was captured right from the brilliant opening paragraph! The way you are writing Chris is simply perfect, you keep her perfectly in character even while describing her feelings towards Nash. Perfect. Perfectness. You have no idea how much I envy you right now, because I feel like I have never been able to instill these feelings in Chris' character nearly as plausibly as you did in this one chapter.

Now, as for Nash, believe me when I tell you, because I've researched his character quiet a bit- It is *not* an official fact that he is married, although it is highly likely. There is a *slight* chance that Nash was actually lying when he told Chris he had a 'missus'. I have written fics from both the assumption that he is and is not. The most popular theory is that he is married to Sierra Mikain, a vampire from Suikoden II who also made an appearence in the Suikogaiden series. (a text rpg starring Nash when he was 22 that was never released in North America) So there's a little bit of background info for you anyway. .~

But yes, do continue this fic, as it may turn out to be one of the best Chris/Nash fics to ever grace this site.(I mean that, I really really liked this first chapter)

I am eagerly awaiting the second installment!

~Lady G