Reviews for Stars Shining in the Moonlight
Hiryo chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Yay finally and I sooo hope all your Ranma fanfics from your website get transferedt to since your website is down.

Please update all your wonderful awesome fanfics!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
very nice
MadHat886 chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Hi this first chapter is good a real clif hanger. Can't wait for the next one!
KiraDN chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Wow! I wouldn't have made Happosai come along. That's kinda new! Well, it's sounding pretty awesome, *mutters* even if I knew next to nothing about Suikoden. *brightens* oh well.
LunaVeil chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I love suikoden 2 and personally I think it is the best of the three, since suikoden 3 pretty much tore down the whole concept of war battles to just a simple group battle.

I love the premise and the dialogue with Ranma but finish flames of destiny first, then continue this fic. I hope you can finish the next chap soon.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Interesting story, I hope you continue it since you are playing Suikoden II now anyways. (Got to luv those old, rare rpgs)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
more pls! I want to see where this is going and I hope Ranma gets a true rune!
desmond chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I can't see anymore reviews... looks like a ffnet screw up. Anyway, great start, I like the character interaction between Ranma and Happosai.

I love Suikoden 2, never really got myself to play suikoden 3 again because of the major flaws and the lack of the Suikoden 'feel' present in 1 and 2. (except for Luc and Yuber as 'bad guys')

Nice work and I want to see what happens in the next one and if good ol' Mcdohl is still alive or not.
yami chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
All right, a Suikoden II crossover! Nice characterization and I just love the arguments between Ranma and Happosai. hope you continue this and if you are, update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
more! Suikoden II is the best ever!
A Suiko Fan chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Very impressive start, barely no errors in spelling and grammar like most of your fics that I have enjoyed.

So either Yuber, Pesmerga or some other wants the True runes destroyed...I like this premise and since your fics have been known to have excellent fighting scenes, I want to see how you handle the "war" battles because I really love those in Suiko 2. (I hate it in 3, that's why I rarely play it again despite the graphics. Old school still rules!)

I am eagerly awaiting the next one, keep up the excellent work.
Millie chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Hidoi! why does Tir-chan have to die? sniff, but its a great story nonetheless. When will Ranma meet up with Riou? hurry and update!
Guard chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Keep going, there's very few suikoden fanfics out there. It's really good too!
Fehrer chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Cool! I like the second Suikoden out of all three because it really is the best of the trilogy, graphics aside.

Don't kill off Tir please! I jus luv that guy. Will Ranma receive a True Rune? Or is *Shudders at the thought* Happi the one to receive one? I can't wait for the next one so update!
Gopu chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Looking forward to reading more more.