Reviews for Badger and Lion
Puff Huffle chapter 4 . 8/7
Such an emotional chapter, it had me tearing up...
Puff Huffle chapter 2 . 8/7
As a fellow Harry/Cedric shipper, I can honestly say I'm addicted to your writing style! Humorous, original and faithful to the canon! A real talent right there!
Puff Huffle chapter 1 . 8/7
I LOVED every single word of your fiction, it's hard to believe it's your first one! Brilliant dialogues, brilliant scenes, I'm hooked! Faving it right now!
Zephyr Anemoi chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
I like it. Can't wait to see more! :)
beautiful fire warrior chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
love this story! i really like how harry's not to chatty and doesnt really want to discuss his feelings. As far as i know, most guys i know dont really talk about their feelings as much unless promted...for some reason harry's always so chatty in fanfics so CONGRATS. i also like your take on hermione. i sometimes hate the way she's portrayed in fanfics; way too pushy and right about absoulutly EVERYTHING. It just rubs me the wrong way. Anyway i see that this story hasnt been update in 8 years so hopefully you still get this review :)

Cheers,

BFW
AZRainyday chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
i think that the story is good and has a good flow to it. It keeps my intrest and the end of this chapter i thought was great. i wish you would upload the next chapter.
SyrupylikeBreakfastinMontag chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Oh my god, people who aren't out of character! Yay! There are so many OOC fics out there, this is so refreshing. The emotions are very real which makes this story so gripping. It's really a very good read! Please update soon and don't leave me hanging!
Blu Evermind chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
It was very nice until the end but I understand this was 2004 and is probably abandoned but I still wanted to give you my opinion.

-blu
rick chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Nice story... I must admit that you have a weel rounded sense of the characters...

I was wondering though if you plan to continue this fanfic... because i'm telling you it is damn great...

Please email me, if you ever plan to finish this fic or if there's a new chapter...

Coz' i'm telling you, i can't wait to read more...
unidentifiedidentity chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
i loved your fanfic...and i think there's ought to be more cedric/harry fics... can't wait for the succeeding chapters..
SpiderLily chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
It's a great chapter, and you wrote the angst really well! (But it's hard to be constructive when I know you haven't updated in more than three years.)

Are you ever going to update? Please TELL ME!
retardedjellyfish chapter 6 . 6/28/2007
ooh i like this, i really do, bit of an abrupt end though, are you going to continue it sometime or not? oh go on go on go on!

it's a great pairing and you write really well. certainly kept me entertained! although my coursework is running a lil' behind ::he.::
Falcon's Jade chapter 6 . 6/4/2007
I'm going to have to agree with Soelle, I think Ron should know about Harry's secret. Sure, he may react with a lot of shock first, but in the end, he'll accept, right?

Oh man, I really want to see this continued! Please update this! I want to see how the CedricHarry will finally come out!
RandomTopic chapter 6 . 5/4/2007
This is good. Although, I don't really like Ron's characterization. He's not a bad guy; a little thick, insensitive, and jealous of Harry, but he's not a bad guy. So I don't think Harry would keep such a big secret from Ron for those reasons, exactly. Harry and Ron are best friends, so as Harry is keeping his homosexuality a secret, it would be because he wants as few people to know as possible (which can be easily picked up in Part 6), and he's still ashamed of it. The point is, I hope you don't completely bash Ron. But other then that, I really like this story. (Although I think it's been obvious Cedric has a thing for Harry since the beginning of this fic.)
vanishingact chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
Ooh right on, Harry! Hermione seemed to be sticking her nose a little too far into Harry's business... but that works well with your story. :D