Reviews for Trials
Gandy chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
HEy this story is really good. Please update soon. By the way can you tell me what the other girls powers are? And what about nightshade's and Risa's?
ImaPsychoSquirrel chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
Again, nice job on this. Each chapter is getting more interesting and mysterious. Please update soon so I can see what happens next!
ImaPsychoSquirrel chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
Great job as usual. Sorry, I tried to review chapter three a few days ago, but my computer was being stupid. Anyway, both chapters were nicely done. Now I'm in suspense after the end of chapter four. Very interesting chapter, with the ghosts and all. I hope they explore the Secret Path soon. Well, I can't wait to see what happens next, so please update soon, and nice job!
ImaPsychoSquirrel chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
This is really good so far. It's interesting, well-written, and it even sounds kind of like the way Christopher Pike would have written it. I like it! Keep writing so I can find out what happens next. Nice job!
ImaPsychoSquirrel chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Hey, this sounds really good so far. It's an interesting idea, and very unique. I'm curious what will happen next, so please update. Good job so far and happy writings!
Star439 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
An interesting concept of having a soon to be witch join the gang. An Cindy's sister as well. Makes me wonder: Does Cindy have any powers?