Reviews for Forever
Red Queen forever chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Beautiful. Descriptive and poetic, you've done an excellent job.
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Best rewrite of this scene ever! You just made me cry... and I usually don't do this that much. Your style is amazing and you managed to capture the bittersweet essence of this scene completely. - Please, please write some more Neo/Trinity stories.

Best, D.
Basted chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Hello to you ,

I know it's a bit late to review , but I just read your story and felt like doing it. It was awesome , absolutely stunning and soo sad. That was the best rewrite of this scene I have ever read , and there are really a lot. I love your writingstyle , the way you still made the story exiting although we all knew how it had to end. It is so hard to express how someone feels in a situation like this , but you did a great job with that. I'm not a person , who is too emotional , but this made me cry , as a real Matrixfan I did , as I did in the film , when this scene came , noone has ever managed this with a rewrite until now.
Alicia chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Your story was so amazing it almost made me cry!
Divamercury chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Wow. Very intense story. Excellent work!

~DM
diplodoofus chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I've got a love-hate relationship with that scene in the movie. I hate it because Trin dies & that's just wrong! And it's so goddam sad it makes my cry nearly every time! But in a weird way i love the bittersweetness of it.

And somehow reading it makes it hit home that little bit deeper. Especially the way you've wrote it it's just so emotional and so sad and so beautiful, gotta be the best ever fic like this that ive read. i love it in that way-people-love-sad-stories! just amazing!

woah

x
richard the pedantic chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I know i've already sent this to you but seeing as i can review again i might as well add it here as well:

ahem

Much like the dream sequence, this was worthy of many sincere emotional sniffs. The way you ended it was particuarly good. The sense of grim finality conveyed through the final word was effective to say the least.

It might have been better if you showed Neo and Trinity trying to get the ship working again as the plummet to the floor. The sense of panic and fear might have made the story more interesting. This doesn't much matter though. This is good. Update something soon or i'll send 57 pipenstrel bats to your garden. What they'll do when they get there i'm not entierly sure but they'll think of something mischivous.

Enjoy your holiday
Mercy19 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Savoured this (enjoyed isn't the right word for your subject, but the writing is very good). The only very, very minor point is that you have Neo "cried out Trinity's name again, 'Trinity?'." and (like I say it's a very minor point) you don't really need "Trinity's name", just "cried out again, 'Trinity?'." It does slightly slow the rhythm of the prose. This is the first fic of yours I've read and it's inspired me to check out your other fics.
Kaileikehe chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Wow. That was... amazing. It showed that scene with all the emotion it should have in the movies. I started to cry, it was beatiful.

Wow. Wow.
An Azure Neptune chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Oh, my, I utterly llove that scene, no matter what, seeing Trinity dying just tores my heart and your text is really, really touching and shows much more than a blind man and a hurt woman saying goodbye to each other.

Loveable stuff.