Reviews for Christmas in July
Daniella Consuela chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Oye! I'm so mad right now! Mad at myself that I did not check out this (or any other of your) story/ies sooner. I loved this. Stephanie blonde? Wow! Dave and Chris..Double Wow! Heh Heh Heh..I loved Stephanie's last line in this. Aww. Damn the whole darn thing was maggie (Magnificent)!
cheri chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
just read this I love Steph and Chris great story
Disco Inferno1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Stephanie as a blonde-that's a thought. I loved Hunter's and Kurt's reactions to her. I had a sneaky feeling that Jericho was the HIM. Don't make me drool over Batista like that! The banter between the three was great and the last line was just as good. Great job! I loved it!
Cold-Zephyr chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Wow, I love this one! You're one awesome-tacular writer, lucyzigg! I especially liked that last line...LOL )
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
You know I love your stories and this one was no exception. In fact, among one-parters, I'd say this has to be one of my favorites. Stephanie dying her hair for Chris, I could see her doing that; she is the go-getter. Having Dave in there, even if he was a jerk, yum. It would be hard to stray from Dave, even if Chris were standing right there. M...Dave...I liked the premise of the story, it was really unique, the whole banquet, Stephanie's outlook, everything was great, and it doesn't hurt that in the end, she and Chris were together. ;) Great story, you should be proud of it. :)
Sweet Steffie chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
That was so cute! I loved it, been a while since I've read a Stephanie fic. Very Cute, I enjoyed it
aussiewrestlingfan chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Hi Liz,

Just wanted to say that I absolutely loved this story! It was very well written!

Lana Irvine chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Totally awsome. I enjoyed the Dave cameo, but the best part was Chris, (duh!) Still, I can't really immagine Steph as a blonde. Great story, though. I really love Flowers too!