Reviews for A League's Tale
Pink Red chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
i like it! you should do the second chapter and (if is not to much) you could do pairings (a little bit of Skinner/Jekyll, maybe) I sorry if i piss you off (XD) with my review

See ya!
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
By all means continue!
Redneck626 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Hey, this is Arya4. I love this story. You have combined 2 of my favorite movies!:)

Please update soon and keep up the good work:) Peace Out!
Celtic Dancer chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
i love A Knight's Tale and i love the story! plz. update soon!

~Mac~
IrishSmurph chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
This is really cool, Roses. Update soon.

Skinner makes the perfect Watt. :]
Raven McBain chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Yaay my two favourite genres. wonderful, wonderful, now I need you to write another chapter before I sick my flaying monkeys on you! Excelent, I can definatly see all these people as these characters. I completly understood why Quartermain had to die, though it was sad, so excellent. coodles yes coodles to you.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Liking the looks of this story so far, I have to admit.

So, given that you're including Cabrylin in the plot, and she was invovled with SKINNER in 'Invisibility', can I assume that Mina will be portraying that woman William fell for... Jocelyn, right?

If the name's wrong, I'm sorry; it's been a while since I saw the movie
C-3POandStickFigureBarbie chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I just got back from camp and was looking for something to read, and I found this.

Krisian, PLEASE UPDATE! This is an awsome idea! I'll help if you want me too! A Knight's Tale is one of my favorite movies!

Please post the next chapter soon!
Ocelot's disciple chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
HAHAAHAHAHAHA! Quatermain's dead! I can't believe you did this, but I do hope you keep it up. You never cease to amaze or amuse me! (shakes head, then falls off of chair from laughing so hard)...ow.
Sweetdeath04 and Thorney chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Thorney here...Wat and Skinner are my fave characters in both films and i can see why you put them together!

Still it was really good and i agree with my counterpart sweetdeath04...come on! WHO'S CHAUSER?
morph chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Oh, this is brillant! What a cool idea! I love it! Please update again soon! I love how you disctibe the actions from the movie. It reminds me a bit of how I did my Nightcrawler Spirit fic and how I'm going to do the others. Watching the movies countless times. Thank goodness for DVD subtitles and pause/rewind buttons! Let me guess, Mina is taking Kate's place, right? or but then who will be Joclyn? (sp?) Cabrilyn? Hmm...I wonder...

Anywho...Keep up the very good work and get the next chapter up soon! GO! NOW! DO IT! lol. :)
Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
WHOO! TWO OF THE WORLDS GREATEST MOVIES! Oh yeah this is gonna be GREAT! Update soon cause I cant wait to find out what you r gonna do and whos gonna be Chauser!
funyun chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Don't mind that Quatermain died, it's just that he gets such a small part...

Yes, please continue this! I've seen the movie, but I want to know who you put for Chaucer. Hurry hurry!
Nicky007 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Hi Krisian! This is very interesting, continue please! Or I'll write you out of the next chapter of 'Pain in the ass'...which I'm gonna write now :P muahaha...hm nah I won't, I'm not that evil ;)

x Nicky
cecilymsmith chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I can't believe that you actually got around to doing this! It's quite funny really. Yeah, I think you should definatly keep it up!