Reviews for Soulmates
So freakin cute! I must have more! \./
CherryBlossom48 chapter 9 . 6/9
This is a very nice story
Anouk Chizatz chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
This is such an adorable fic. I'm not sure if its completed or not. But this whole HxB fic as been absolutely and positively the cutest fic I've ever read.
I enjoyed it thoroughly. Keep posting such adorable fics :')
Regards
Anouk
IvorySea chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
What a charming story! Very well written, you made me fall in love with these two all over again!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Awesome. Just freaking awesome.

And i want more now. XD
misscherrypop chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
OOOO. i like gizell she like a love physic! i wish ppl like her existed (love guru's) maybe it couls help my love life ;D
Harmonics chapter 9 . 8/7/2009
Aw! This was so cute! I loved this chapter! Please update soon! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Harmonics chapter 8 . 8/7/2009
YAY for Hiei and Botan! Love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Harmonics chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
I don't like Dimitiri at all. Hahaha. Hiei and Botan all the way! Please update soon! I loved this chapter! It was amazing! I loved the part with Hiei and Gizelle at the end!
Harmonics chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
NO! BAD HIEI! Hahahaha. I Loved this chapter too, even though the ending was sort of sad! Please update soon!
Harmonics chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
YAY! Hiei and Botan Fluff! I LOVE this story! Please write and update soon!
Harmonics chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
I loved her little move! The Twirl of raging death! Hahaha.

Please Update, this is one of the best HieiXBotan sotries I have read, it's be a shame if you didn't update soon! It's so good!
Harmonics chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
"Ten says Hiei barbecues her before the weeks over," Yusuke argued.

I love that line!

I love the whole water fight too! I Can't wait for an update!
Harmonics chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I love the way you write Botan and Hiei's lines! It's so funny! I love this story! Please update soon! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Pretty pretty please, with a cherry on top?
Harmonics chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this story so far! I can't wait to read more!