Reviews for Harry Potter and the Power of Truth
The Blind Dragon chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
Oh my. I love it when I'm mostly right!
I definitely love this story.
The Blind Dragon chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
I know that this story has been finished for years and I don't even know if you check your reviews or are even receiving the notifications anymore, but before the story advances anymore, I had to say this before I am proven right or wrong depending on the way events transpire.
Is Maura Kennedy Hermione Granger?
Events that have transpired thus far seem to indicate the very possibility.
It was not directly stated that Hermione died in the final battle, similar to Langley Gryffin's position.
Hermione's wand welcomed Maura like it was being reunited with it's long, lost owner.
The deep, burning friendship that existed between Harry and Hermione seems to exist between Harry and Maura, even if they were caught off guard by other emotions for a bit.
Ron seems to be deeply attracted to Maura in a very similar way he was to Hermione during their years at Hogwarts.
Both Hermione's and Maura's parents died under similar circumstances.
A permanent glamour, or muggle plastic surgery could alter her features enough and as Harry knew exactly where to find her, it also helps me believe that he was the only one who knew what happened to her during and after the final battle.
BinarySobriquet chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
What if you wrote a decent summary?

Maybe people would be inclined to read the story instead of just complaining about the terribly written summary in the reviews.
Harte chapter 26 . 4/5/2014
You are a wonderful storyteller! Your portrayal of Harry and Ron at 35 is perfectly believable and I loved the way you began the story with Maura. I am looking forward to reading your other stories in the near future.
MuggleCreator chapter 26 . 3/13/2014
Ieeee! Great stuff. I loved it. Ha! I had a feeling it would be twins.
MuggleCreator chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
Knew it.
MuggleCreator chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I laughed at the last sentence, then froze. Is Maura "connected" to Hermione?
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Why do I feel like Maura's a – muggleborn whose acceptance letter never got sent? War was where she was supposed to be!? There's more to it than that...
Terahlyanwe chapter 26 . 5/28/2013
Kinda freaks me out somewhat that Severus is so...attached...to Lily Jr :P
Terahlyanwe chapter 16 . 5/28/2013
I still don't understand why precisely Hermione's memories were locked away. her choice or her friends' decision?
DitzyMusicLover chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
My husband introduced me to this story. He's finished it, I'm working on it, and we both love it. He's read more of your stories, and death of a hero is the only one of your stories he doesn't like. He loves the rest.

I'll admit, he did ruin the surprise for me that Maura was Hermoine, but I don't mind. I loved the part when the story said, where did those come from? That had me laughing. Oh, and in an earlier chapter when she wants to run over Ron with a semi...curse my Transformers obsession, I imagined the semi being red and blue. lol.

And I couldn't help reading your answer to James's review, I have a comment that I'd like to send a pm to you about.
Darrkstarr chapter 13 . 7/20/2012
I protest: Luna is not "a vacant blonde." Her mind, just, works on a different frequency from everyone else. Seriously, Luna was my favorite of the side characters in JKR's books. This story is marvelous, although, the death of Hermione in the prologue was a bit hard to take. It was, always, Harry, Hermione, and Ron throughout the books, movies, and most of the Fanfictions I've read. The time shift and the interaction with the Muggle World and, slightly, the Real World are a nice touch. I can't wait to finish reading this story and the sequel to see how it comes out.
BellaFlame chapter 15 . 9/26/2011
I don't know if you still read these reviews, but I would still like to congratulate you. Ever since I was in the 9thgrade I have been able to figure out things in books and movies before they happened, but you got me. Irhougjt maybe Murara was Cho Chang, but Hermione never crossed my mInd.
HeirOfRavenclaw432 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! Can I become a wizard?

Interesting idea. I think this will be a good story. It is so far!
Finneus chapter 15 . 4/19/2011
Okay. I know I just reviewed this, but minor problem: I definitely guessed that Maura was Hermione due to the obvious connection of Hermione's missing but not declared dead; Ron and Harry are very familiar with her, Ron falls for her surprisingly quickly, etc. BUT. When she casts the expecto patronum spell, I do believe that Hermione has a "shiny silver otter" for her patronus. Not an owl (much as I feel like it suits her). So when you had that happen, I was misled, and decided that Maura Kennedy was simply an OC. Was that on purpose to mislead your devotees, or was that an honest mistake? Either way, I think this is a great story. Keep up the good work.