Reviews for Luke Vader series 123: Completely posted now!
awesome story great job!
i hate vader chapter 27 . 1/12/2014
i hope he gets punished for how he treated luke when he was little and how he warped him
Twilight Tear chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I just finished this the other day and my first response is Wow. Wonderful story and fascinating "what if" story. I thought the characters development was wonderful, starting off with Luke as a slave child, then meeting Mara, becoming a Dark Lord, all seemed to flow smoothly together. I really liked the touch on working the original Star Wars movie in the plot.
Another point I really liked was the inclusion of Padme Amidala in Leia's early life. Lukas apparently decided to chunk the whole conversation in Return of the Jedi between Luke and Leia about their mother when he did the prequels. The inclusion here was a lovely touch.
I did catch a few small things which are more of an editing issue, "him" instead of "her" and similar but not enough to detract from the story. I've scribbled and typed some tales and know what a pain stuff like that can be. ;)
Thank you for posting this mini-novel!
Sampaad chapter 46 . 11/26/2012
Wouhaou. A beautiful story if I have ever read one. Truly a magnificent work done here, I thank you for
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 32 . 9/1/2012
Nice redemption fic here! I've been reading quite a few SW fics recently, and my impression is that like many others, the "redemption" part is a little unbelievable. Sure, it's touching that Leia helped them turn back to the light, but I believe that their attitude changed too quickly. It might be just me, but I feel like the plot goes smoother when the character's attitude is adjusted over time, to the point that it is almost unnoticeable when Vadar change to Skywalker. Still, your writing is pretty good, though a bit too must introspection.
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
great
Opalstar45 chapter 46 . 7/7/2012
A nice, but sad ending. Very nice:0
Lola Jeery chapter 46 . 12/7/2011
This is an amazing story! The perfect twist to Episode IV! I felt that at times the story repeated itself and dragged a bit, but, if I was writing it, I would have gotten bored and given up after only a few chapters! That makes you a professional writer! Congratulations! I can't wait to read the rest of your stories!

P.S. Thank you for subscribing to my story! I'm glad at least someone likes it!
SwallowingInk chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
It's probably not a good indicator of my sanity or good adjustment in society that I find child assassins to be adorable...but really, Luke and Mara can't help it! The interactions between Luke and Vader are excellent as well. Indeed, I find myself grinning hopelessly at the picture of Vader hugging a small child. I'm so glad this is a completed fic, because I don't know what I'd do if I had to wait for more. Okay, I'll continue reading now. :)
wini chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Really good story ! Thank you for your hard work.

I'm too tired to finish this chapter, but I'll be back tomorrow for it !
crazikido2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
poor dude...i mean the both of them...though the lil guy seem to adjust to it pretty well...thanx for the cool story.
smither chapter 46 . 6/16/2010
this is a very beutiful story full of tension and drama which make good stories. but most of all it is full of love and compassion potrayed beutifully. i even cried once very slightly before i realized none of this was real and im not saying im hard but that dosnt happen often. well done with this amazing story. and like the proud jedi and sith of this story say 'may the force be with you'.
tornadoblake2009 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
hey great chapter
cruailsama chapter 46 . 6/25/2009
This was a great story odd that you only wrote half screen through the whole story but good none the less.
phantom-jedi1 chapter 36 . 4/13/2009
*sniffs*

This strikes very close to where my own unpublished story treads and is twice as sorrowful for it.

Phantom Jedi