Reviews for The Heirs
LightningRivera chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Wow. You write really well. I like your story:)
WonderingGirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Haha! I adored it! Lovely and hilarious.
kushielsmercy13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
This is wonderful. I had no idea i wanted to see boromir and legolas starring together in fic, but clearly ive missed out.
Song of Stillness chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Clever, and beautifully written. I absolutely loved the interaction between the characters )
Freya chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
BWAHAHAHA! "Boromir, you've got fur on your chest!"

That was great! A defintate giggle!

Freya :D
yllom21 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Interesting story and nicely done! Cute to! I like your charecterization of the charecters.
Starbrat chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Very cute.
Inwe Nolatari chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Excellent job on the story! I loved it! Keep up the great work and hope to hear more from you soon!
Evergreene chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
That was lovely! I just found it in someone's favourites and it's certainly going in mine! I love the way you manage to keep them all so in character yet also have a humorous conversation with hints of things more serious. Very well done!
Bubonic Woodchuck chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Exceptionally sweet and very-well written. And I must say I love the pun in the title. :) Keep writing!
A-zla chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Nice story! I liked it a lot...
Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
this was really, really cute. Pippin is hilarious! I really liked the interaction between these three. Its not common to see there three together. Good job!
beanarie chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
I adored it. What a cute, funny little story. I love the way you write, well all of them, but Boromir especially.
Hildestohl chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I'd just like to mention that that was a very cute story. Well written and excellant dialogue. I couldn't find anything wrong with it. Also you write the character of Pippin extremely well. You should write more stories around him.
Starlit Hope chapter 1 . 11/4/2004