Reviews for Let's Get Physicsy
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
A great story. Very good.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Cute :-D
gopie chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Ah! Adorable. Love the little nicks she gives

"I like tacos because you like tacos, and I love you" - Can I say... Aaw. Such a simple reason, and lovely.
The Blue Faerie chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I like ur stories u seem very good at writing small children I love every child personality! Laney is so cute I love the little nicknames she gives people and she kinda reminds me of a grownup the way she speaks. It'd be so cool if u did a story with LitteBuffy/Spike and Laney and Angel I'd love to see the names they'd come up for him :)
the-faith-less-one chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Aww, cute!

Angel.
Fred God of chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
very good. even if L/A is a little unrealistic.
Spana chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Amazing fic I love Laney and Fred is one of my fav characters! So cute of why M-cubed loves tacos and how she thinks abouttaking over the world. Love your work!
Storm079 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
hehehe...what an adorable little child! i love how Anya molds the minds of her children...(im referring to the other fics youve done)
Mystical Tragedy chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Super with a side of amazing.
ReganX chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
One word - Aw!
Sk8erGrl chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
That was sweet. Laney and Fred seem to get along really well, and that last part about 'loving tacos because you love tacos' was very, very sweet. LoL. Fred's babbling and Laney wanting to take over the world all seemed really in-character for Fred and for the OC Laney. I've read all three of your Laney fics and I love them all. I would like to see more these fics, and maybe even a longer one in the future. Laney is a very interesting little girl! :D
BeckettFan chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Aw! Laneys so cute! i love her! lol! plz post more Laney storys! i love them!

Love Megan
Imzadi chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I love Fred, I love Laney (and her mother and father), and I really love this story. I have a Constitutional right to love this story. Take over the world, Laney! It can't be any worse with you in power!
cecil13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
loved it
Wesfan1234 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Aw, as always. I love to see Fred-centric fics. I know not everyone does, but I do. Laney is so cute. I could see her being President some day.