Reviews for Resurrection
1lorett chapter 26 . 3/20/2005
WEE! Damn girlie you CAN WRITE your lovin but GOOD! Its been entirely too long since I've gotten an update/appeasing of my Resurrection and I NEED IT! YIPPEE!

Oh, so many fun things in this chappie - Blaise and his frustration...Luna and her reluctant, but oh so willing desire for Blaise...SIGH

Draco...OH GOD how I miss your Draco. FAV ALL OUT LINE IN THIS CHAPPIE -

“Granger, now would be a good time for you to be quiet.” - H. O. T. I tell you...HOT! Had me a quiverin in my chair.

And then OF COURSE - YOU LITTLE TEASE YOU - You just HAD to bring the boyfriend along didn't you!

Damn!

Well, ok, NOW YOU KNOW THE DRILL - I NEED MORE!

I NEED MORE! I NEED MORE!

Love you Darlin - and THANKS for taking time out of your crazy schedule to sate my Draco desire!

70/30 LOVE!
Darlin-Gurl chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Hi again!

i noticed that email didn't show up right... its at hotmail... the rest is all right.

Bye!
Darlin-Gurl chapter 26 . 3/20/2005
Hey!

I just wanted to say that I love your stories, have read them religiously and enjoy the way this one is going.

I do have a question though and I think you may be able to help. I was a huge follower of Lorett and the three keys/it had to be you. I checked the other day though b/c it has been awhile since I had gotten an update. Now she isn't listed on FF at all! I was just wondering if you knew her email or her website addy. If you could help me out it would be great! My email is Darlin_Gurl Thanks tons!

And keep up the good work on this story. I can't wait to see some more Hermoine/Draco action... :)

Hugs!
adfdafddf chapter 26 . 3/20/2005
Thanx for updating, especially since ur so busy! Anyways, great chapter!
just court chapter 26 . 3/20/2005
Oh.. So it was Hermione! lol I figured but wasn't too sure. Looks like Draco got beat tho.. poor Draco.. XD
Malfoy'sAngel chapter 26 . 3/20/2005
wow, my goodness its been a long time hasn't it? well...i had to go back and review a few of the earlier chapters to remember what was going on, and then i remembered and i loved that chapter! i really love what you have done with blaise and luna and you do a really good job with them. i can't wait to see how draco and hermione's relationship develops. great work and can't wait for another update!
JaNitti9486 chapter 25 . 3/15/2005
I hope you feel better- enough to keep writing! There are SO MANY stories on this website, so its hard to remain original and capivate the readers, but you've managed both and so much more! So brava! And keep it coming!
Arwhynn chapter 25 . 2/26/2005
You probably get this all to much... but just to get the point across, I will say what i have written to write... Hurry and update before i do something tragic... () ()

(0.o)

( )
Arwhynn chapter 25 . 2/26/2005

(0.o)

( )
dreamer chapter 25 . 2/23/2005
HEYHEYHEY,Im so sorry I dident review earlier but my school work finally cought up to me and im so tired. Anyways about your chappy, I liked it alot but I got confused a little at the end, then I kept on reading and thought, was that Hermione? anyways I got it eventually. well once agine you did a awsome job and I cant wait till next chpt.
mrs-accio-firebolt chapter 25 . 2/21/2005
I don't know what to say. For one, I love the way you write. I can't be a passive reader in your story. Little clues, and imaginative sentences are all over and I must pay attention. I love that.

On the other hand, I'm getting confused with this story. I had to re-read every first paragraph (or more) from each chapter to start remembering what all of this is about.

The sad part? I had to re-read the lemons. And now, I can't get up from my chair...
Brooke Monroe chapter 25 . 2/21/2005
First: I LOVE THIS NEW CHAPTER! I'm so glad you updated. *does a little happy dance*. Now that i have that out of my system onto my review. I'm terribly sad that Draco is having a horrible Halloween, as that is the best day ever. However i forgive him as he obviously has great things on his mind. I'm so glad he taught Lila how to read and write, i love that he doesn't think houseleves are shyt. He and Hermione should talk about S.P.E.W. ONO! Lucius in Vegas. Silly girl, o well. That has to be weird for Draco, he and his dad slept with the same girl, *shivers* curious. "Leaving Blaise to his fate, I walked out of great hall onto the outside grounds where I lied for hours on the Quidditch field with my thoughts." There instead of lied, i think you mean lay but i'm not sure. Just thought i'd let you know. "Tis a far, far better thing i do now then i have ever done before." Yeah for Draco being the gentleman and not ravishing Hermione, shows some maturity we really haven't seen before with him. I love how you showed that. Excellent chapter and i eagerly await the next installment. *taps fingers impatiently* :)

Brooke Monroe
sugar n spice 522 chapter 25 . 2/18/2005
wait a second...who was that. im confused now. well i cant wait to read more
biometallica chapter 25 . 2/16/2005
my second read showed your use of detail. nice. write when you can.
r.3.d.3.m.p.t.i.0.n chapter 24 . 2/14/2005