Reviews for Resurrection
That made me smile. Emily Dickinson IS morbid, but maybe I like that. lol
RainGeist chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Great first chapter!
deana chapter 30 . 12/3/2007
I would like to know if you are planning on writing anymore, because I'm utterly hooked on this story!

I've loved absolutely everything about it, and I think you have done a superb job entangling multiple plot lines!

Great job! I want more!
fallen2302 chapter 30 . 7/4/2007
love your story! can't wait for a new update!
ammyyy chapter 30 . 5/9/2007
oh my gosh i've waited so long for you to update! i really like this story, it's one of my favorites. please update soon (:
LuLuOceanEyes chapter 30 . 4/29/2007
Awesome story. I hope you continue with it soon.
kg911 chapter 30 . 4/6/2007
hello there! this was great! i've been waiting a long time for you to update this story! keep it up!
uselessacct chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Hm... I like the way you write. It's pretty good start. Not the best, but it's good enough. You have influenced me to read more... soo, I guess expect more reviews from me! I actually like this. It's sort-of in the middle, and I have to read more to actually judge.

Oh, I hate that too! When people are reading your story, but they're not saying what they think and not reviewing!

PS - I like how you used 'death' and how you described it. It's something different to what I usually read, and I like it.
sunne chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I really like the first person point of view. I've always wanted a direct window into his mind. Hehe.

I Love 'raco Maloy chapter 29 . 2/19/2007
wow, this fic is something else! i absolutly love all ur fics. they r brilliant!

Sidera chapter 29 . 11/18/2006
Hey! I come from the other piece of work of yours, I found it very good...

Yes i liked it a lot!

And now here I am... It'll take me a while to read it all, but then I'll say you if it's better than the other one like you said,ok?

I loved Draco in Celebrity skin!

Well I love him anyway but "your" Draco is just wonderful...
ammyyy chapter 29 . 11/5/2006
can you please finish the story?
qwertyflirty chapter 29 . 5/25/2006
This story is cool

it's a lemony limeny fict.!

that sounded wrong...

Draco's Smirk chapter 29 . 2/25/2006
Made it to chapter 29 and enjoyed the story. Still wondering where you are going, thoroughly intrigued and a little confused about what is going on with the various plot lines so I hope you are still writing on this story and plan on finishing it. I also hope you plan to continue “Disappearing Acts.”
Draco's Smirk chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Just wanted to submit a review, as requested. I love Draco and his attitude and after seeing the "deal with it" comment I'm looking forwarding to reading future chapters. I just hope you've kept him a smart arse, which is, of course, how he's meant to be.
311 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »