Reviews for Resurrection
Amie chapter 12 . 11/8/2004
Very good story! I really like the way you are telling it. Its quite believable. Cant wait til you update again :-)
Wicca Oshy chapter 13 . 11/8/2004
Wicked! Hee hee!

I loved this chapter, I just love it when Mione plays dirty! Little seductress!

Ok, I noticed a few typos, but you get those in all good stories. It shows you write fast and update quickly. Nice. But I'd advise you to get someone to read over it quickly before you update. This is just a friendly review! Don't take offence!

I love you!

Alright, keep it coming, it's getting juicier and theres plenty of action al round... PERFECT babe! Thanks also for the aknowledgement, its nice to be noticed!:0)
Wicca Oshy chapter 11 . 11/7/2004
Bang on target!

In more ways than one!(cheeky grin)

God, fabulous chapter, I was really impressed. I'm afraid I haven't got any advice this time.

It was just perfect!

Ok, I'll review again soon, and maybe see you and Loretta on IM...

Luv n Hugs, shy
Wicca Oshy chapter 9 . 11/6/2004
I love it! Very nice...

I like the mature wording used, but I think it needs a little more action soon. It picked up nicely from the start tho
total-nirvana chapter 6 . 9/11/2004
Wow, I really really love it!
BlueRain1 chapter 3 . 9/3/2004
Omg, I love your personalization of Draco! It's just so... 'real'. I truly, deeply love it, so I give you your props for that!

Can't wait for the next update!
H Ashleigh chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Hello! Thanks for reviewing mine, and now I'm reviewing yours, like I try my hardest to do. I'm so sorry it took longer to get back to you than it normally does; I have a lot of summer work for school and I've basically been fluctuating my time in between school work and fanfictions.

Anyways, down to business: this is really good, but I'm wondering now why you haven't continued writing it. Keep up the good work. This is a creative piece of writing. xoxo-Auburn Lily
Eihwaz chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
Yayayayayayayayayay! I'm a muse! I'm a muse! *jumps up and down madly* Thankyou!

Well, I hope I'm inspiring *strikes heroic muse-type pose* cuz this story is - for lack of a better word as I am still a bit gobsmacked - cool. Seriously cool. I mean, even Draco as a seven-year-old kid is cool: he's (as you say) trashing boundaries, and extremely intelligent to boot.

But 'excess thought and detail'? Nononononono! The description is what makes the fic so real, and the thoughts give us insight into Draco's mind (which is a delightfully disturbing place). Don't get rid of it! Unless, of course, you want a minimalist fic (in which case you should just condense the plot into one sentence and have done with it) but I think you'd find that a bit boring...

Seriously, I think this fic is great the way it is (especially your MASSIVE cliffie at the end of the first chapter *applauds*)! The only thing I could really nitpick is (and then only v occasionally) the punctuation. You have a very sophisticated and mature style of writing that suits Draco's character very well. Keep writing! I am in awe!

Eihwaz (who is now feeling a bit lost and wondering where exactly 'awe' is...)
Eihwaz and Lourdaise chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
I could loan you Eihwaz if u want her... altho I warn you now that she does do HUGE b/ns. good chapter anyway... i am assuming that was Voldie... lol. skool ended hurrah!

ttyl

Lourdaise
Eihwaz and Lourdaise chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
WO! Well I already read this and I thought it was fantastic, even tho i dont usually read anything but my beloved L/J... So yeah, update soon! I think I'm ur first review... as well as ur muse :D

Lourdaise

ps I told Eihwaz to check it out but we'll hav to see if she remembers! lol
magic-pages chapter 19 . 11/27/2004
yaynes! That's an absolutely awesome story! Great descriptions and storyline...
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21