Reviews for Resurrection
Voulez Vous chapter 29 . 1/23/2006
oh my holy fuckin god i love this story! it's absolutely...a masterpiece. there's EVERYTHING in it. love, hate/love (lol), advanture, fighting, hot boys, one night stands, sex, schoolwork, headboy/girl LOL it's awesome. i love your story. you're a really, really good author. your words are just so flawless, and there is some really believeable, kickass dialogue too. i love the action. it makes me... excited. LOL. well anyway, keep writing! kizzez

luv Bao Ngoc
Nothingnessa chapter 29 . 1/11/2006
I like this. please update
nickelei chapter 29 . 12/12/2005
Amazing. So I read this story after you said that I might prefer it from one of my reviews to do with your other story and you were completly correct. I aboustly love this story and I cannot wait for the next chapter. I'm dying to know about the potion and their fears. Also about the whol blaize and luna thing. It really was well done. Your great at writting, keep up with the story!
carazyladee chapter 29 . 11/3/2005
My gosh!

i just cant get enough of this story. Your writing is just amazing! It's great to see such talent. I hope sumday i'll be able to write as well as u do. Kepp up the formidable work! And please update soon.
Dracosserenity chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
you naughty girl you should be ashamed of yourself...giving everyone a cliff hanger on chapter 29.. i wanted to find out more and you spoiled my fun!double shame
Moonstonegodess chapter 29 . 9/27/2005
OH MY EFFING GOD!I LOVE THIS FIC!u r the most talented writer EVER! i started reading and i could NOT stop to give reviews at the end of chapters coz i simply HAD to read on...and now i cant wait for ur next chapter...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update ASAP!Draco and Hermione are the most perfect couple ever and i totally luv fics with them in it. and ur fic is soo different...i've NEVER read anything like this or even close...pls update son . Really Soon. i do like Blaise...oh theres this fic where Blaise is a grl...its called "the Bachelor" and its really funny...draco/hermione...check it out if u have time..newayz gtg...
PirateQueenHwore chapter 29 . 8/18/2005
gosh i cant WAIT until the next chapter. i love it all. _
Fiji Mermaid chapter 29 . 8/16/2005
Yes! I love this story. This is the kind of Hermione/Draco story I've been looking for: lots of sex. I'm not a nympho or anything but some people just can't write sex scenes. I LOVE SMUT! Okay, enough of that. e I really suck at writing constructive reviews because I don't want to sound bitchy so I'll just say what I like. Could you please have Zabini take Malfoy to BOurbon street because that's one of my favorite places ever, especially because my parents were horrified that their 17 year old daughter thought it was great. Back in the day when I was still a teenager... Sigh. actually, I'm very glad NOT to be in high school anymore. Thank you for not making this increadibly sappy because well, real life is not this sappy. At least not where I come from. I'm very impressed that you are able to have the time and energy to write this as a pre-surgeon, already a surgeon?, because I have nothing to do and still can't write half as well as you do. Props to you, m'dear. Good luck with all your medical, interny stuff. I hope writing this story is a stress reliever for you because if I were in your profession, I'd be occupying myself with as much smut and fanfiction as I could. Oh wait, I already do. Heh, heh. Yeah. Till the next chapter! Sarah xx
intcrimgrrl chapter 29 . 8/13/2005
I just found this story - totally fantastic! I love reading things in Draco's POV, and you've got him on quite a journey, with a nice little mystery wrapped up in it. Great job, I hope you can continue with your busy schedule. I write too and also have a very demanding job - I know how difficult it is, but it's also a sanity saver!
theladyknight chapter 29 . 8/12/2005
The newspaper articles explained a bit. I like how you tie every genre possible into this fic. It makes things more believable. More Draco and Hermione! *holds up sign* You know you want to! lol! Good chapter. Update soon!
theladyknight chapter 28 . 8/12/2005
That's the only bad thing about a hit counter: you see how many people don't review. But I love how philosophical and smart Draco's character is. He thinks about things, not simply leaping to things and understands people in ways they wouldn't even think. Wow, that's deep. Well, nice chapter!
theladyknight chapter 27 . 8/12/2005
So who did Draco figure out had died? I really like the way you portray his friendship with Blaise. It's nice for him to have an intelligent friend. And I'm glad you didn't abandon the story since the book came out. Well, it appears I have a lot to catch up reading. Good chapter!
dragonite chapter 29 . 8/10/2005
wow! Great story. Your writing really flows and your dialogue is very witty and in character. Also very interesting to read a story from draco's point of view. Cant wait to read more!
just court chapter 29 . 8/9/2005
*squeal* Love it! :D Can't wait for the next chapter!
Watching you from afar chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
I don't see what the problem is...He's hot. Hah. Good story
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »