Reviews for Resurrection
Watching you from afar chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
Aww..
Watching you from afar chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Oh, well then: Draco reads muggle books? How interesting. And one would think he would like the morbidness of some muggles. Hah. *dies*
Watching you from afar chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Finally..someone who keeps him in character. I love you! Hah, but in all seriousness I'm loving it.
firexkitsune chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
m...perfect.
Mystery's Wife chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Wow, I actually think I've read this before, but the only thing I can really remember is that I LOVED it. And I am perfectly willing to explore this story again. By the way I think it totally kicks ass that you're doing this all from Draco's point of view and are keeping him in first chapter is already wicked enough to ensure a brilliant journey even if this isn't the same story I read so long and keep up the good work.(You're and EXCELLENT writer!)
Erilyn Rose chapter 29 . 8/5/2005
AH! I can't wait to read what happens next!

UPDATE!
Lilie Hargreaves chapter 29 . 8/5/2005
Wow, I was checking this story for updates every day, but I stopped after a while...but on a whim today I looked again...and there were three chapters added ;) I love that, for once, someone is doing a story from Draco's point of veiw, and keeping everyone in character...its brilliant, mate
Chewy518 chapter 29 . 8/5/2005
I like this fic. It caught my attention and I couldn't stop reading it. And I do reward you on the Draco and Hermione action, it was great. Update soon!
1lorett chapter 29 . 8/5/2005
Hey LOVE!

So this was a fun chappie all the way around!

I'm happy to see more Blaise/Luna interaction and I was snickering at Draco's reference to Hermes when Luna was confused and conflicted over her, well, her break-up with Blaise.

And Draco's little teasings - 'You're not giving up on her are you?' And Blaise's VERY prompt and passionate response - 'HELL NO.'

LOL!

Those two, how I adore their friendship, their intimacy and just complete acceptance of each other. They're lucky to have each other. (B and Dre)

Now, onto the mystery...I DO have one question, how did Draco know that the girl murdered was the same from Vegas? I ask only cuz she was in LA and, well, she was ahh, 'employed' is the nice word I can say, in Vegas last time that Draco and she crossed paths. Anyway, I'm guessing he figuered it out from the dog and the fact that the info had come from his informant...

Anyway, I got the rest of it and I'm SO LOVING the entire Hermione 'girl in charge' aspect of her persona.

I was BLOWN AWAY - HAHAHAHAHA! at her, ah, blowing Draco. HAHAHAHA! I was shocked and as speechless as he was. BUT, I was proud of Draco for FINALLY making a move and realizing that he'd been ducking some of his feelings where Hermione was concerned for a while now.

Nicely done!

Well, it was fun and my fav part was Draco's reaction to the whole event and Hermione's admission, 'perhaps next time.'

LOVED THAT! My other question is HOW can Hermione resist DRACO? IS SHE NUTS? LOL!

So happy you're moving forward with the story. Don't fret too much about it being AU...hell, ALL our stories are AU now, even those trying to be as canon as possible (frowning at JKR), so no fretting and you know I think it's coming along brilliantly.

Good job at the sloothing deductions too. The explaninations really helped.

Happily awaiting the next chapter!

MWAP!

L
Erilyn Rose chapter 16 . 8/5/2005
I really like this story. I have to pause in the middle and run some errands that have to be done, but I really want to read the rest this story tonight!

i love the pov!
Brooke Monroe chapter 29 . 8/5/2005
While i loved this chapter for its smuttiness, the rest didn't make sense.

-The story didn't flow like your normal chapters nor did everything that was said or thought make sense. How did Malfoy know that the female murdered was the girl from Vegas? Same with the muder of John Doe? I understand how he might know but i don't think he explains it clearly enough for the readers to fully comprehend.

-And where did this pool come from?

-"He isn't with me?" "Now you know why?" Why Potter isn't there? Why isn't Potter there? Ginny might know but i don't.

-While talking to Ginny Malfoy had some very weird lines and thoughts that didnt really connect with the scene and that need to be further examined.

-I don't understand, there was a transfigured table? Was it origionaly a table transfigured into something else? Or was it something else transfigured into a table?

-"Now i know how voldemort felt when the spell backfired." Do you mean suprised, because i doubt that the suprise of having a killing curse backfiring on you is the same (pleasent) suprise as recieving head.

- I love the line "if these are lessons, i want homework!" Very clever.

-Then Coushioning turns hard again? What the hell?

Brooke Monroe.
kgjgu785674 chapter 29 . 8/4/2005
You rock a complicated story, Nef . . . Brilliantly played out, as usual . . . I know I'm still trying to figure some of it out . . . what is Draco dearest to do now that his allies are dropping like flies? . . . Lots of love!

SJ

P.S. I glossed over the end, because . . . you know me . . BUT I still think it's hilarious that Hermione is pulling one over on Draco. She's definitely wearing the pants of this pseudo-ship right now.
Chelle Yes Foo chapter 29 . 8/4/2005
I really the words you use and the way you describe what is happening. Yet another excellent chapter, but it is expected. Update soon, please!

-Michelle
PentagonMerlin chapter 29 . 8/4/2005
You know, this chapter wasn't as detailed as you normally get with this type of thing. Not bad though.
mrs-accio-firebolt chapter 29 . 8/4/2005
You may be right. I actually went back to check some other chapters, and I got the feeling of your story back. And it has never been slow. Never mind me. I was probably too sleep-depraved.

This chapter was soo interesting. The way you let us know about the murders was very good. I have just finished a book (that I won't recommend) that used a paragraph or two with police reports to inform about certain events (relevant or not I don't know). And the use of such resource is certainly refreshing and adds to the whole mistery (sp?).

See you next chapter.