Reviews for The Oddest Understanding
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
What a lovely story! I loved all of the couples, and I adored the tender and sweet way you wrote their relationships, particularly Ron and Hermione's. Great ending as well! Excellent job! :)
1917farmgirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Ah, and another winner! Great little one-shot, and again, perfectly in character! Absolutly loved it. And, because I can't resist, I must tell you that this also happened to be read on a snowy Thursday in that magical time between Christmas and New Years. How's that for coincidence.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
As much as I like Ron/Hermione, we definitely needed more Harry/Ginny here :).
staggered incite chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
i enjoyed your poem as much as the fic ficced.

staggered incite chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
quite nice. now all you have to do is write a follow up storry for ginny and harry.

you're a good writer.

thanks for the read.
ionalama chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Another chappie wiv some H/G ? Ron and Moine plotting? I like this story you should develop it! Email me if you want any help, not that I will be much! :)
lostwords chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
aw...too cute too :)
Sasparilla chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Hahaha YES. Amazingg.

lizziee chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
absolutely adorable!
Smiles chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Lovley story, and your Ron caught on very quickly! Ginny's impression of Hermionie made me laugh (it sounded eerily like myself). Oh and I love your poem, I guess I'm a beluffed reader. If you wouldn't mind I'd love to put the poem up on a very mini website I help run- with all credits of course. If you have time please get back to me if you give me permission. Once again (I think) well done!
you-don't-understand chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
Loved the poem!

How can you have a TINY 4 bedroomed house! 4 bedrooms- that's like land of luxury! In my city, anyway.

'a bit late, he had said through the fireplace, Quidditch cup terrorists weren't coming as quietly as he'd hoped.' lol. It's really not funny, but it really is actually. That doesn't make ANY sense at all.

Luna and Neville. Not a ship I particualary (How DO you spell particulary? *confusion*) support or read for, but I guess I am a half hearted shipper for them. Can you even be a half hearted shipper? What I mean is, I don't particuarlarlery mind if they get together or not, but I don't particualary mind if they do. Does that make sense? I'm guessing no.

I like Ginny. She's muy tres vair funny.

Yay! Ron and hermione! It was a cute ending.

Another fic well done.

sarah x :-)
Deni chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
So cute! I guess I love your fics 'cause you support all the ships I do - R/Hr, H/G, N/L and RL/NT!

Keep the one shots coming!
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Cute, funny and true true true.

Dwarfed Half Elf chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Karebear88 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Great story! :) I love stories that put a smile on my face.