Reviews for Mood For Humans
SazoukKasumi chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Awesome! I'd love to read more stories like this, but alas they are few and far in between.
Sapphirewyren chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
oh! this one was great I had to read it more than once. You should write more like this.
akira342 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
ROFL! The last sentence really cracked me up!
Hasso chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I fucking love it do more fic like that it just make my day little bit darker thanks.
Yamisui chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
hmm...i agree that it is pointless in terms of canon, but i liked it anyway. i totally agree with you-i'm sick of sesshoumaru always being portrayed as totally soft-hearted and mellow and...well...HUMAN. you've done a wonderful job exploring the polar opposite of the romanticized feminized mess that a lot of writers make of him. i quite enjoyed it, finding it sort of therapeutic rather than disturbing. of course...maybe the fact that i found it therapeutic IS disturbing... ah, well. anyway, i can see that the white demon is one of your favorite characters, and it goes to show that you portray best the characters you love most. :)
Silver Queen chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
*shivers* Very creepy.

And very Sesshoumaru like.

On another note, I really like your style of writing- no particular reason, but I do -_-'
Nanashi Nibori chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I must say, Sesshoumaru's sense of humor is very dangerous; indeed.

You have no idea how awesome you are. Very cool writings.

Oh, this story was just as good as Kill Bill, if not better. X)

Keep it up, I wanna read more! _ Moree... "My percious." Hay, maybe I can learn something from you.
BiNeko chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
i loved it! .not enough gore for my taste but keh! next time, can you put more gore in please? oh, and blood also! can't have it without blood ne?

-yuya-sama
Trickster Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
o_o... O_o... O_O... Damn... I wanna be in a bad mood like that! _ I might actually get something done...

Hey... Wanna write a torture scene for me? _~ (j/k)

Ahh... Such a nice and bloody story. I wonder if the moon shown red that night...? _

Anyway... Good job! (I didn't see *any* mistakes!)
cokesuicide chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
this was good. yeah, not a lot of people show him in that kind of mood, but he is a demon. i liked it. i like seeing his "ugly" side.
DRAKE220 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
nice! very diturbing descriptions! i liked it a lot!