Reviews for Oh, My Pretty Kitty
I wish you would update...it's been 9 years though..you probably won't
Curse you Perry the Platypus chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
A.?
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2012
Awwwwww please hurry up with your vacation I want some more
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Nice chapter romantic, confusing, sad.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Hey robin not every person who has the last name of Wilson is Slades kid
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Confusing so did raven kill her shadow? Cuz that's what it seems like I'm really confused. Help me with me with my confusedness. Help me before I die I don't want to die before the end cause its really good keep on writing. BRAE FOREVER!'! l
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
What's with the fog in the last chapter?huh. Tell me
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
This was kinda boring no offense
chronodekar chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Please consider this review in a positive light.

I put up with the first chapter. Why? Because I liked and am still interested in this story concept.

But seeing the second chapter, I'm dropping it here. No, I'm not even going to try reading it more. Why? The whole thing looks like a giant blob of text. Can you PLEASE format this a bit better? So that there is spacing between the paragraphs?

-chronodekar
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
cant wait for more soooooooooooo good
Z1 chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
interesting original story ya got there. I hope you find the time to finish it. I'm sure many are waiting completion. wether or not you comply is your descision, but i give you high remarks for the story. Cheers!

Sincerely, Z1
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 9 . 4/19/2007
i don't know, does the hiatus have to last years? please, i really want to know how it ends. come back soon, this story is smashing (in the good sense of course). please come back... really, please. (damn, it's so much harder to beg across a screen...)
xObaby05Ox chapter 6 . 10/9/2005
ugh u have such ooc, ur grammer sucks,

sike!

i luv this story. i didnt mean a damn thing uptop kk? luv dis story
xObaby05Ox chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
U ROCK.

GREAT

AWESOME DUDE. (SRY 2 MUCH PEPERMMINTS)