Reviews for Merely the Shadow
ginOO7 chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Great story device using Joanna - I wish they would have developed Bones' background a little more on the show, so this was a nice add. Loved seeing the TOS trilogy of characters back at it again, too!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
This is an awesome chapter. Love the reparte.
Janiqua chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
Yeah, there's nothing like trying to fall asleep with both your captain and a vulcan watching. Still, very nice story.
CheetahLiv chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
Aww! A lovely story and an original idea. I really enjoyed reading this, esp. at the end when Kirk makes McCoy feel all better! :) And I loved your AN at the beginning of this chapter, when you said "It should be about as canon as ST V." That made me laugh! Great job with this story!
Mertiya chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
You write beautifully and professionally, and I adore your stories. McCoy happens to be my favorite character, too; I've only got one story about him written, however, which isn't quite canon because that was before I knew that the Romulans aren't discovered until mid-TOS.
TrekkyGirl55 chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
This story is SOO sweet! But a little frightening when you write Joanna through the Naidu. I might have to have a glass of brandy to get THAT out of my head. But the images that come when you write their annual camping trip are sweet.
Elisa chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
That was a very nice way to end the story! I'm glad that the Naidu were able to replace those horrible images of Joanna with happy ones. Thanks for sharing your story with us. I really enjoyed reading it. Hope you decide to write more featuring McCoy. I will looking for them!
mzsnaz chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
Ah, what a nice ending! I'm glad that those horrible images of Joanna were removed from the Doctor's mind, although he would likely object if he knew that those memories had been taken from him. As you stated 'Physician, Heal Thyself'. Excellent story and I hope to see more from you soon!
mzsnaz chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
Poor McCoy. What does Kirk plan to do? Perhaps they need to contact Joanna directly? Must have more soon! Great story!
mzsnaz chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
"I'm a doctor, not an architect." Hehehe. I love McCoy lines! Very interesting telepathic species and I do hope that they can be saved.
mzsnaz chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
So, it is an alien presense! Must read on...
mzsnaz chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
Oh, so it's not just McCoy! Yay for him, but why would an alien presense use such a cruel method of contact? Must read on...(I go on vacation and people post like crazy...grumble...happy grumble :))
LoremIpsum chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
wo cliffhanger! argh updates...need...updates *dies*
Elisa chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
Another great chapter! Poor McCoy, what in the world does Kirk have in mind to help McCoy through his nightmares! Hope it works! McCoy is my favorite, glad to see him as the main character in this story. Hope you post the next chapter soon, anxious to see what you have planned next. Thanks again for this great story!
challengerspet chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
Wow Great story! Cant' wit to read more from you. You write a great McCoy fic I hope you write more McCoy fics.