Reviews for The Eye of the Beholder: A Nathan Scott Story
Godschildtweety chapter 12 . 11/14/2011
Great story
Nathan's Manna chapter 12 . 10/5/2005
Good story. I'm glad it had a happy ending for Naley!
Nathan's Manna chapter 7 . 10/5/2005
Oh Nathan...
Nathan's Manna chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
I like it so far!
Nathan's Manna chapter 2 . 10/5/2005
I like this story so far...can't wait to see where you take us!
lilmonkeygirl31 chapter 12 . 8/13/2005
great
Someday017 chapter 12 . 6/20/2005
I love this story! Ivonne, you did such a wonderful job) I love that Luke and Nate are being civil. Yay for Naley)

Someday017 chapter 11 . 6/20/2005
Yay! I love it)

Someday017 chapter 9 . 6/20/2005
I love that she was wearing the green hat to the party! I love it)
Someday017 chapter 7 . 6/20/2005
love it!
Someday017 chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
I love it girlie) I love that she beat him in pool, and that he's falling for her!

Someday017 chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
I love how Brooke just knows everything)
Someday017 chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Hey Ivonne! It's April from fb.. I just discovered you on here and this story! Interesting so far... I'm gonna keep reading now! lol
Parallel Universe chapter 12 . 6/19/2005
Hey you are the best! I've read some of your stories but only reviewed two cause I'm a lazy bum LOL! But I have to say you are a great writer and I loved this story... I mean dude I read it 3 times in a row! IN ONE NIGHT! LOL! You rock cause you are a great and very special person and deserve the best things in life lol I sound like a freak don't I! Don't worry I'm sane lol! Anyway keep up your fantastic work cause you rock and please if you could write a new story? Cause your stories rock! Anyway fantastic work!

From Parallel Universe:-)
HaleynNathan23 chapter 12 . 5/8/2005
Well srri but yea and OMG I LUV DIZ STORY and I love dat ending lol bout I'm not that kind of gurl. Oh so u wanan get a room HAAHHAH that was good. Well I just loved it all and please updated ur other story cuz I been there from the beggin too :D. Well see yea luv yea (L) *Chelsea*