Reviews for Wishing
It's been eleven years. How's your baby?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
O.O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
I love this. I haven't cried this much since an a hole truck driver ran over my dog.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
gasp, gasp I can't take it any more or I'll get more mood swings. It's too good to leave. I'm gonna be so freaking sad when this ends. SOB
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
I'm wallowing in my self guilt. I'll read all your stories. My babies love them too.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
So beautiful. I think you made me cry 3 gallons. You have a natural talent sniff. Don't judge me I'm pregnant with twins and have cravings for bbxrae
13DiamondPython13 chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
WHY ARE YOU SUCH A TEASE!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
PREVIEW FOR NEXT CHAPTER?! IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 10 YEARS!
Zzz chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
Wow you are AMAZING at bb/Rae! Seriously, I have read a lot of fan fics on them and I think this is one of the best! ;)
eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I like it
Steve chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
Wow that was realy good. But i find the sudden jump to "I love her" was a bit...off. Its unlikely to feal that you love someone without knowing how they feal. But on the other hand, it kinda works for thes two. Great story.
Steve chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
This is cute. They really feal believeable.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE 9TH AND 10TH CHAPTER THEN
ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION BITCH YOU DUMDASS
Guest chapter 6 . 2/11/2013
good job loving so far they better get together because i like the story right now if i don't like it after like during the end you won't like what i am planing to post other wise it won't be pretty well hope you like this post I LOVE YOUR STORY KEEP IT UP OH YOU WILL GET A POST AT THE END BB/RAE ROB/STAR CY/BUMBLEBEE
B-b-b-becca chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
You did an awesome job with the story! I think you're one of the few who can really nail these characters and the pairing. I LOVE this pairing but there are a lot of people who don't do it justice and make them to OOC, but you didn't do that. This story is so adorable and beautiful and I would love to see how it ends. Sorry you didn't get a chance to finish it.