Reviews for Just a Bad Dream
WTF123 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Type your review here...
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I liked this story, especially the end since I remember that scene... quite funny, really. I can see how Simba would have a pleasant, but sad dream of the Pridelands, during this time. Ironic, but it makes sense to what happened.

Good work. I couldn't stop reading this story until I reached its end.

-Aria Breuer
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
so sad!
but I like it!
Kolbin Chidlow chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
You've probably gotten this already but, this is really good! Where did you get this idea. The fact that you brought your idea into the official plot with causing it to feel awkward is great. Great portrayal of Simba's good dream gone bad. You really took into account Simba's characteristics. In your story, his personality did not differ from his personality in the movie (the original). This is so accurately written, it could have been published by Disney. Thanks for posting this. I don't know if you reply to your reviewers but just in case, I'm writing a short lk story myself and I'd appreciate some pointers. email: . Thanks! :)
mpkio2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Aww.

That was really sad, but the last part was nice and cute!

Very well written and very symbolic (the dream, that is)
Mario Tobler chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
HOLY CRAP! I read this and thought i reviewed but apparently I didn't and the next day you reviewed my story(so weird) so I thought the exact same thing happened when I watched Lion King 1 1/2 ( but im not 17 im 12.) This is probably what everyone who wasn't so ensightful. I actually that of makeing a story about the same thing except the bad dream was Rafiki doing the hula with a bunch of bannanna's. Thanx for reviewing my story, you don't know how much that meant to me
Katera chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Great chapter/story!
HarryHermione Supporter chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Sorry, don't have time to actually read this, just stopping by to let you know that chapter 6 of Legend of Albino is up, at long last; I always look forward to your reviews ;)
Vitfollower88 chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
ohh this is so great! your version of Simba's dream.. I love it...! keep up the good work! :-D
jla2snoopy chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
this was really good. i love you you fit it nto the movie. hope to see more stories from you!
sunrise19 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
awe..i loved it! that was so sweet, but sad! great job!
Amase chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Wow, this was great! It's a good take as to what Simba's bad dream was, and it was totally perfect! I loved it so much!