Reviews for Something You Don't Know
The Resident Vampyr chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Jerry Springer is a favorite of mine :) Very nice story!
Avarice chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Twas a nice, easy read. The idea of Dawn holding this over Spike's head (while he cracks a major sweat) has appeal to me. Left me with a smile on my face.
Nightshade chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Shoshanna, you have done it again! You are one of my fave B/S fanfic authors because you really delve into the characters insight. I actually can see the plotlines you dream up happening. Great job as usual! Keep up the great work and please, please keep sending more B/S fic our way!
Cassi KSUSA chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
I like it.. Please continue...
Lazuli chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Ohhh! That was so cute! I loved it!
Blue Quisty chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Kewl! It *would* bu fun! _ PLEASE CONTINUE! Well, u don't *have* to, but i'd be nice! *puppy dog eyez* _;; Great fic. Really cute. *thumbs up*
sugrrNspice1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
cool! this story was *REALLY* good...! you know what? You should REALLY write a sequel! Im looking forward to whatever else you have to write, pls pls write a sequel though!
HilsK chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
That's so cute. Write more?
Ronah Dohn chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
that would be a pretty awesome episode but some of the dialogue is a little off (Dawn's)
Heidi Doeing chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Again, another great story from you! What are we going to do with you, you really good writer you? Great story! I love how you always have great insight into the characters. :)