Reviews for Fan Girls United
Spectrum51 chapter 4 . 4/9
The characters are just GREAT, I love Cheesy, Girl Scout cookies are awesome, and the evil grandma is, in my opinion, the funniest.
P.S. My home is a rainbow-chocolate castle (I wish!)
P.P.S. Do you actually have an evil grandma?
iellsirawesome chapter 9 . 3/19
::wails:: CHEESY...! UPDATE MY FRIEND, UPDATE! I MISS YOUR FUNNINESS!
iellsirawesome chapter 9 . 3/19
CAN I PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE BE IN THIS STORY? Like, Leggy likes her but she has a thing for Gimli. I'll put you in my story, CHRONICLES OF MIRKWOOD, about May sues. If so, call me Iellsir.
sleepy hamster chapter 5 . 9/26/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Omg, that was hilarious!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
this is great! are u going to write more?
Elf from Downunder chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
Oh wow, that cat food commercial would most definitely drive me entirely crazy! I love this story, as I love the rest of your stories ... and NORUAS IS BACK! Please come back to fanfiction ... for a while maybe? I want to find out what happens after Legolas frees Gimli and Lem and Cheesy; I wonder how the truth or dare game went? And Jackie, Nienna and Aragorn! Do they get rescued? Great stories you made Cheesy, even if you never come back, I thank you so much for making me laugh all the time at the randomness you come up with. :)

~ Elf from Downunder
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
CHEESY, for the love of god, everything that is holy and cheesy please come back to fanfiction, please? Need more craziness... *Poke* please?

SE
Avalon's mists chapter 9 . 1/8/2007
You UPDATED! When I saw this chapter I cried! I really did! Still as funny as ever!
Vynne chapter 9 . 12/17/2006
No no no! Legolas is suppose to WALK OFF with the keys! It'd be MUCH more funnier! Anyway, that great. Poor Gimli having to suffer...Oh well, at least it wasn't Bombadil or Glorfindel...or the twins for that matter...

Navaer!
Lady Death 77 chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
Nice my cheese colored friend! Oh how I miss your stories! Loved it.
Lady Death 77 chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
MY CHEESE'N PAL! ABOUT TIME! Don't worry I still love you! You know what I'd really love for x-mas? A new notebook of Statue to read! LOL! Great job, love it.
Princess Kelso chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
ohmigod, that is great! random screaming, it's all here. we thought u were dead! nice comeback. that was cool to put Gimli in too, that was pretty funny.
Jackie Sparrow chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
amazing as always! totally loving the torture videos! update soon!
Avalon's mists chapter 7 . 6/24/2006
update please!
Vynne chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
Oh...my...gah! That is such evil! My sleep overs are nothing like that! (Only 'cuz it's more like trying to kill one another, lol!) Nails? Hair? Truth or Dare? *runs away mentaly scared for life*