Reviews for A Soul's Last Mission
midnightgamin chapter 13 . 12/20/2016
It was great up until the fight scene. What the heck did the others do? Stand around? Cheer from the sidelines? I also thought that Seto would have knocked Shadow out and carried him to safety or hand him over to Anzu.
liberatedsociety chapter 5 . 2/5/2016
I noticed you use the word 'killed' here. Is it that what really happened to Yami or you just use it to make ut seem like it is what you think that happened with Yami in the saving the world twice? (No offense though just wondering...)
mandarinnnnnnn chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Kawaiiiiiiiiii !

He spoke :)
guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
great job made me cry.
This-Pen-Name-Is-Too-Long chapter 15 . 10/7/2011
AWSEOME! That was beautiful. I have somethings to say as well,

SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

Please try and think about it. :D
019293 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
this is my second time reading this story because i love it that much xD im still sad yami died but i love shadow! 3
019293 chapter 15 . 1/15/2011
i looooove this story :D it has everthing i ever dreamed of into 1 story only thing is yami is dead...but thats it! ty this is awsome :D
019293 chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
omg...thats awful T_T
A skeleton chapter 15 . 9/19/2010
"A Soul's Last Mission" has a little bit of everything that I like: angst, tragedy, drama, action/adventure, humor, and a cute, adorable, lovable little kid. I like little kids. Especially little Yami. Yami is my favorite character, Bakura's a close second. I love it when bad stuff happens to my favorite characters. It might sound weird, but it's true.

Why did I choose to make Bakura and Seto, Marik and Malik all so OCC? Because I like to bring out the softer sides of "tough" characters. Everyone has a softer, more sensitive side, and I think that these four never get to show it. I like it when they, and Yami, are all friends. I believe that Yugi should not always be the rescued, and Yami the rescuer."

OMG! I was like " Wow you're just like me! You are so like me!
A skeleton chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
This was so emotional! I was so sad... Yami's too young to die!
hausos-writing chapter 16 . 2/14/2009
Oh my... this is so... adorable! I love Shadow-chan... kawaii!
twilightknight1594 chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Hey, did you get Bakura's last name from Sanosuke Sagara on Rurouni Kenshin?
twilightknight1594 chapter 15 . 12/31/2008
This has got to be one of the best stories that I have read on this site. It is funny, it is heart warming, and you portray the characters so well. Great story.
RikaNipah chapter 15 . 12/15/2008
That story tugged at my heartstrings. Thanks so much for the wonderful read!
MeIsWeird chapter 16 . 11/9/2008
*.* that was... awesome! it was so cute and cute and so.. so... good! x'3 kura was really funny xD and I can imagine Shadow so well! *kya* thank God youve made a sequel x3