Reviews for This is not your dream, this is our dream
Chaos Poet chapter 20 . 3/21/2009
Oi! Write the rest og the story. I love this fic and I hate that you dropped the ball. Please, I'm begging you.
nightwing27 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
man nice start motoko rules eh always been a good match for keitaro
Scyth3 chapter 20 . 8/21/2007
This is a beautiful story. A never before seen plot, definite unexpected. I love your first ending, very sweet and happy. Pity Naru though but at least no bridges were burnt. And now for the second ending, I can't help but feel that Motoko leaving was a rather rash decision. Sure, she was prorably not at the right state of mind but to leave? More like what Naru or Keitaro would do. But i still find it interesting and would definitely love to see Naru and Keitaro reunited, so i do hope that one day you'll eventually finish this wonderful story. All the best mate!
RandomReview chapter 16 . 6/18/2007
Why do I get a feeling that the 2nd ending will have Motoko have the abortion instead?

I think its kinda obvious that the 2nd ending will be Kei/Naru, so I refuse to read it! xD

I'm content with the ending (the true ending) that you gave this story. I hope you write many more stories to come.

'till then_
Lyther chapter 20 . 12/19/2006
not bad, i actual enjoyed it, plz update soon been a year now
Vegetto800 chapter 14 . 9/17/2006
enjoyed this story much
z23t5 chapter 20 . 7/26/2006
dude...AMAZING! im begging you to finish the second ending. Im just as much a Motoko lover as the next guy but it's always nice to see NAru catch a break every onece in a while
vegeto18 chapter 20 . 1/10/2006
it's been nearly over a year since you sent that last chapter (ch. 20). it is now 4-5 months laters after that update. i will say this: I am deeply impressed with what you wrote. i have been going all kinds of emotions since i started fanfics early ago. this is no exception. this story tugged the sadness in my heart when one of the characters went into despiar and into joy when they reached happiness

I was well pleased with how Ending 1 went though I was hoping that you would include all the characters from the series rather than Naru, Keitaro, and Motoko. Alas it didn't come but that doesn't matter. that ending was well written. It had the cliche Motoko/Keitaro love relationship that i have read in many fanfics but i still loved it. I like how you revealed that the narator at the end was not you but acutally Kagura Urashima, the daughter of Yumiko or the second child. A well placed original character providing the story of ending one.

My heart was at its saddest when Keitaro dreamt of his dead child in Ending 2. That voice though it was to be horrible was still innocent and cried for its parents only to be rejected. I felt very sorry for the two former parents on the decision that they did. But now that it is over, I'm expecting what happens now with Keitaro and Naru and not to forget Tsuruko and Motoko.

I personally would have opted for ENding 1. Not because it is a KeiXMot pairing (i'm a fan of it) but because it was the right decision. It should that the parents were willing to face their decisions no matter what happened. I would've still preferred this ending it was KeiXNaru than KeiXMot. This ending jsut seems right because no one dies in this fic though I do feel bad for Naru and her loss. Though it is a fic I hope she found someone equal to Keitaro.

I love this fic and I hope that you will find time to finish it. As a Junior in college I can sympathize with you and the difficutly and distractions of college. You are so close on ending this fic and yet so far away. Please Update ASAP

Current Rating 10/10
heh cant say that chapter 15 . 11/8/2005
this is one of the best fics i have ever read i aint just saying that either i rarely review a fic but when i do it is euther because the writer has captured the very esence of a heartfelt moment between two characters in a certain anime series it was only a plus that you wrote a fic that had a motoko and keitaro pairing you have captured a very touching moment between the two characters of keitaro and naru for this fic i give my highest praise to you for this fic i am hoping to see more fics of such high quality such as this one in the in case you were wondering you may call me animeboy61589.
Drekk chapter 20 . 11/5/2005
The first ending was the best. I was about to stop reading when I saw that you had Motoko get an abortion.

I do not agree with it. I myself am adopted. My mother had the same choice placed before her and she chose to let me live rather than kill a temporary incovenance. Knowing that a woman I loved was even thinking about getting an abortion I would put a stop to it even if it wasn't mine. No child deserves to die before it has a chance to live.
Lianke chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
As much as I'm slightly ashamed of coming here, I had to read this story. I'm highly impressed by your writing. It's both flattering and disconcerting to see the few elements you lifted from my own writing.. I mean, knowing that even when you thought we'd never be close again, what I wrote for you still crossed your mind on some or another occasion? Yeah, that floors me.

It's so interesting to see how the story diverges. Not knowing the characters well, myself, it's like an elaborate character study. The slightest differences in circumstance and reaction.. well, you know what that makes me think of. I like it.

That said, I noticed that in chapter 15, you used the phrase "had began." It's "had begun," you idiot. :P
Lunar Knite chapter 20 . 10/7/2005
This is one of the best pieces of work I have ever read, and trust me, I read a lot. I am patiently aiting or your next chapters, as I am a Naru/Keitaro fan. Even though I am, the first ending was very nicely written and expressed and I liked it. I look forward to see your next chapter up soon, and seeing your novel published, as I think you are a wonderful author and would enjoy reading more of your work.
Necromonger chapter 20 . 8/8/2005
Man this is a really great story. I can't wait to see how you are going to finish the alternate ending.
TornadoReviewer chapter 20 . 8/4/2005
Well written piece of writer's work.

KillaMonk chapter 20 . 7/29/2005
Very well done with the whole story overall. Was nice to see an update on it after so long. Looking forward to the nex project or chapter you write. Monk out.