Reviews for Three Times the Charm
MistressDarkness chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
that was creepy. creepy cordy. lol. great fic. very original too.
samanthasideas chapter 5 . 7/25/2004
cute and it's not so out of character :) you should try to do it again sometime cuz that was enjoyable to read :)
Tariq chapter 5 . 7/24/2004
Hi. PRETTY DAMN GOOD!
MysticWolf1 chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
I really loved the ending. This chapter was both funny and exciting! Altogether this story was an excellent read and I highly recommend it.
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 5 . 7/22/2004
That was good, and lame demons are always the best! I loved the way you made Cordelia act, that was funny!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
Great chapter! Cordelia is definately acting weird!
MysticWolf1 chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
That does it! Now I have to add you to my favorite authors list. You are really good at keeping them in character. I don't know what is possessing or influincing Cordelia and I can't wait to find out.
MysticWolf1 chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
This is great! I love it!
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
This looks good so far, i can't wait to see what happens!
samanthasideas chapter 2 . 7/9/2004
whoa I got drawn in cuz I thought there was way more since i haven't read in a while...more you have to cuz I need more!
MysticWolf1 chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
I didn't realize you had chapter 2 up! This is getting better and better. I am highly amused and looking forward to more soon, I hope.
MysticWolf1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Good start. This story definatly has potential. I like Angel acting like the big brother/father figure. Loved the comment Cordy makes about Wes having to clean up the mess of her skull exploding. Please continue this.