Reviews for Halls of Osiris
dragonlots chapter 10 . 11/28/2017
Your story is very well paced and I enjoyed reading it. Would love to know how it ends.
Netchka chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
I remember reading this story some years ago.
Netchka chapter 9 . 8/11/2015
More please! More please! I really, really, really wanna read more please! . I hope that you'll be able to continue this story at some point. Thanks.
Netchka chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
Really, really cool story. I cannot wait for the next chapters to be posted. Starbucks, Apollo, and Daniel are my favs. :-)
Olaf74 chapter 10 . 10/30/2010
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
silke f chapter 10 . 7/11/2010
hi,

just wanted to say great work!

sad you never finished... its really good!
moregoth chapter 10 . 8/2/2008
I really enjoyed your story so I hope you will feel inspired to finish it sometime
Firewolfe chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
Fantastic I hope you come back to this and write more soon.
archiev chapter 10 . 8/30/2006
This is a really good story. Hope you continue it. Heck of a place to leave off though!
DBWarner chapter 10 . 11/19/2005
Love the story, but would you finish it PLEASE.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Hello,

I love this work it is creative and inspired. I noticed it has not been updated which is a sad thing. I truely would love to know how it concludes. I hope in time that it will be finished and we can see how the tow peoples interact.

FireWolfe

PS. I would love to have this story placed at with your permission. am more then certain our members would love it as much as I do.
SuSiESG1 chapter 10 . 5/27/2005
UPDATE

susie
SuSiESG1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
ah excellent my two favourite shows combined

susie
Aurian's Flame chapter 10 . 10/8/2004
You cannot be serious. WHERES THE REST! This is so incredibly good. FINISH IT!
moretadragonrider chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
I am a advid reader (Bookworm) and have read all of the current 10 chapters and have enjoyed all. Look forward to reading more. Thank, for the read.