Reviews for The Road
Gunzaimyx chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
I love this. I really enjoyed your writing here. You took the regular chocobo eater event and turned it into something much more of dark. The idea of "the road" to the Farplane an eerie yet pleasant experience Auron goes through on several occasions. All in all, very well written and in character for the trio. I have a knack for reading injury/comfort stories. Awesome job!
a ffx fan chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I adore your style, and would love to see this turn into a full multi chapter story. i'll be checking for updates!
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Dang! This was an excelent story and tis' goin' on me faves! ...poor Auron though TTTT
Shido21 chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
I love this story. This is the second time I've read it. I hope you keep writing. I would love to read more Auron stories from you. :)
crazy person chapter 2 . 3/13/2005
i have one thing to say about this fanfiction ITS WAS FREAKING COOL! ... wait thats 4 words..
cool-kitsune chapter 2 . 3/9/2005
When I was reading this fanfic... only one word popped into my mind: "WOW". I think you're amzing. You're so great in describing the situations... I'm so amazed...

I do hope you write more. And from this point on... You're my IDOL! Hahaha!

-with VERY VERY HIGH regards,

cool_k
Avelera chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Damn, that was SO cool! I loved it when Auron spoke to his former selves. There's another fic that's a lot like this but I like this one more. I'd like to see more of Auron's much younger self. Bravo/a!
klepto-maniac0 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
Hmm. I purr in pleasure. This is well-written, like all your things are, and I sincerely hope you write more-even if it isn't FFX.

I like how you described the journey to death, although frankly I was surprised at how many times Auron had close calls with the Farplane. Also, it never occurred to me that he might become an unsent before Yunalesca whacked him. Very interesting notion...

As to the review you left on my Auron in FFX-2 story, I promise I shan't write that sort of thing any more. It was not my intention to have people poke their mental eyes out; I only wanted to share a disturbingly funny mental image, and subtly hint that Rikku is evil. And I won't send you a picture; I start twitching every time I attempt it. So needless to say, it isn't even done.

But I still accept your bargain. Haha-you are now trapped.
Rothalion chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Nice work here. Aside from a small edting glitches I like the overall tone of the story. You maintain a strong sense of voice throughout and do a nice job with all your descriptions. My only question would be... why go for a healer? Braska is a very adept healer, one of the best. You could just as easily have him simply worn out and send Jecht to fight fiends for more healing devices. I don't know Something...sending Jecht for aid seemed a plot driven in the sense that you wanted to get Auron and Braska alone. Good work I enjoyed it.