Reviews for Tricky High
princess zelda chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
MAC X KAORI PLEASE DONT DO ALLEGRA!:(!
Ash chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Okay I know it's been a long time since you updated this...( SIX YEARS) and you might not be interested to finishing this fic up, but I would surely appreciated if you updated. It's just SOOO good! There aren't many good SSX fics here that involved, and well, it's nice to see everyone. Plus your writing is just amazing. Anyway, your a good writer, and that's really all I have to say, PEACE YO. ;)
katalina0525 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
yea, hi, dont know if ull ever read this, but i just want to say that i thought the first two chapters of this were awesome. this is one of the best ssx fan fics ive ever read, and i really wish i could know what happens next.
cassie chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
it's going to be alot ...but uber funny so pleasse read it all. i just hope your a fast reader as i am a typer! nothing by that comment it's just it's alot to read,very random i'm even randomer in real life so be thankful you don't know me or go to my school.

you lied to us you said a few days but it's been over tw years. please write more i would like the poop off your shoe if you did. *on hands and knees* please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please your stories are s cuwl i love 'em WRITE MORE MORE NOW j/p please writ e more? any who so hows the weather? naw but really this is a really good story i love it i can't wait to hear more of it so make me... i mean us happy and write more of it or i will implode of waitingnessessessessess! i wuv you, even if i don't know you i still wuv you...awkward! much very much. please write more

thanks so much for reading my reveiw and i hope that the rest of the story has a drunken party seen in it with the other characters in it and if their is viggo in it he will be talking to a sponge and have a fight with it then start to hug it and then eats it ear of and then names it bob or steve or ben or mark or or or or or...BOOM. . . i blew up again!SHOOT! so take that into consideration and please wirte that part in the story thanks and that is it ...i think... nope thats it byebyebye!

love your one and only lover(j/p)

cassie

A.K.A

parental_guidence_24-7
PixiesAddict chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
love it so far, but you gotta hav Mac in it soon, pretty please!
Rei-Sama chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
I Like this so far! PLEASE HURRY WITH THE UPDATING! Wah!Please? kthx.

Rei
Mac'schick chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Hey great story do far I'm reading chapter 2 right when I'm done with this.
Southern-Rebels chapter 2 . 8/27/2004
i love the story so please update soon!
Honey chapter 2 . 8/26/2004
cool
Honey chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Hey great story. loved it keep it up.
nipper2000h chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
WHY DONT YOU UPDATE ANYMORE? GAH!
Yoruichi-Yoshi12 chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
I like it! Now write one with Mac in it :)
Invader Zim1 chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
Cool.
Bardic Jester chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
WTF Allegra and NATE! WHat happened to ALLEGRA AND VIGGO! also the rest of the story is good. update
MGRquil chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
I dont mind that it was short, I have to go do stuff anyway.

But yea, nice chapter.