Reviews for Oscillate Wildly
534667lc chapter 13 . 3/1
Loved your story , now favourited! wow poor other universe , Harry is gone for ever , poor Draco!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Jesus. Holy... Oh my god. OH MY GOD. Oh. My. God. Wha... What... It's OVER? I can't handle this!
I'm just going to CRY myself to sleep now. In all honesty, I'll actually review this.
To be honest, there's not a ton of drarry, but that doesn't mean this isn't a Drarry. There's definitely your fair share of that.
But this is more of a Harry Potter story in my opinion. If you were looking for just draco and Harry love, don't leave, cause this is a wonderful story. This is my favorite drarry from now on. This is beautiful and horribly sad... And wow.

SPOILER TIME!
This story would be sad on its own. But at the end, not knowing which world is real... Heart crushing, is a good word for it.
Because no matter what, one side would be devastated. And I wouldn't feel terrible for the St Georges side, if not for Draco. Damn. That is some heart wrenching stuff.
"IwanthimbackIwanthimbackIwanthimback."
MY HEART!

But what if that was the real side? Draco is alone, and Harry has given up his parents, his entire family at that... All for, well, a fake life.

But what if both sides are real? And one side would be devastated either way?

Or if they're both fake?

Oh god... I just don't know. But this is a beautiful story. Thank you for writing this. 10/10
Blueskullz chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
I just... Wow.
I'm sure you've heard this many times, but I'll say it anyways.
I hate you, but I love you.
To be honest, I kinda had mixed feeling of both worlds. I wished Harry would stay in Hogwarts because, well, the connections he has created there is so unique and special, but then again, I also wished that he would give up on the magic for the world with his whole family and the sweet Draco. It seemed like a fairytale made specially for Harry and I just wanted it so much for him. But then you've made him choose Hogwarts in such a wonderfully courageous and Gryffindor way, that I didn't mind the choice, I accepted it as it was.
And then...
And then...
Wtf. This epilogue!
You just killed half of my soul with that last bit.
Kinda thankful though. I don't think I had that bad of an urge to cry in a long time and like some people say, crying is sometimes a good thing. Letting your stress out and all that. (Maybe I felt more emotional cause I can relate to the story)

Thanks for the story. I'll be sure to come back to it and read it again3
maria.fieldsmoore chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
Ten years after you wrote this and it is still a great read! I am heart broken. The world is a crappy place and why can't life be fair. I can't express the sadness this story has made me feel. You are a wonderful writer. I agree that I didn't like the rushed Draco/Harry, but I understand. This was a grat fan fic!
I hope you see this comment!
Lucy Kent chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
*cries* I hate you... but I love you... DAMN IT! This is fantastic! If anyone is reading the reviews to see if they want to read this story. Do.
maritinkerbell chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Great story- love the ending! Hospital-Draco is so cute and sweet!
A fan chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
This was wonderfully written! You kept me doubting which was the real world the entire time, it was awesome and heartbreaking. You are seriously one of the better writers on here, and I'm glad I stumbled on your piece of art.
Blissful Winter chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
You wove both of Harry's separate realities together seamlessly. I really enjoyed reading this fic, despite how much it played with my mind!
Darkcoldshimer chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
A note to anyone who has read this: look up the buffy episode this was based on and you will feel so, so much better. The author may have not really followed the plot but I take what I can get. If you can't be bothered searching it up
(Spoiler warning)
Basically buffy is sprayed with a hallucinogenic which makes her think she is actually a mental patient.

YES! I'm must going to pretend that that last scene was Harry thinking about what they might be thinking had they existed. Alternatively you can pretend that that was an alternate universe and the Harry who was from that Universe came back soon after.
Lady Squish-e chapter 13 . 1/27/2014
This was brilliant, and I'm crying and confused. Which was real? My brain, with it's insane logic, tells me that it's the hospital world, and that he left them all behind. Can you write an sequel where he kills Voldemort but dies and wakes up in St. George's a year later? Can we call this a prompt?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/27/2013
No! I'm sobbing :'(
Guest chapter 13 . 12/7/2013
Wow.

That was an amazing ending. I felt like I had a hole in my chest after reading it. Also, congratulations on your excellent taste in music. I discovered the Smiths whilst reading the perks of being a wallflower, and have loved them ever since (despite being ridiculed by my dad for liking a "swampy" band)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
OxO

That was SOOOOO not cool man!
Randa1 chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
w
SamTheSlytherin chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
D',',,',', : WHHYYYYYY? So does that mean both worlds were real? A-and Draco! Why couldnt of Harry just stayed in the nice world?