Reviews for Second Chances are so Few
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I loved it :]
Silver Warrior chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
o wonderful story. The ups and downs Takeru and Hikari had in getting together were well thought out and put together. Like the instances of one of the Poi brothers, as well as Catherine, ng their appearances. Though Willis being a scumbag, well, kinda a disappointment. But still rather nice.
Knight Zeromaru chapter 10 . 7/13/2008
Wow...i guess that is the only way I can describe this fic, at this moment...Damn this story is really something great.
Special-Squirrel94 chapter 10 . 4/8/2008
This was REALLY nice! Hope u make more! _
Special-Squirrel94 chapter 9 . 4/8/2008
Oh! This is too good for words! KAWAII! Im blushing, its so romantic! lol ]
Special-Squirrel94 chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
I find it funny that this is ur shortedt chapter! lol xD )
Daiguren chapter 10 . 7/12/2007
wow awesome story :] i liked how real it was, and i like how it took almost the entire story to get them together instead of having them confess in the 1st chapter. your style of writing is awesome, keep on writing :]
lionheart555 chapter 10 . 3/18/2007
good story, I really like it. The only thing that was weird was how you switched off between languages during the story between French/Japanese/English. Still, good story.
TakaishiChic chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
Simply amazing.
MoD366 chapter 10 . 12/3/2006
Man that fanfic was great! I also have these inner conflicts from time to time and you really did a great job putting them in your story.

What I kinda disliked was, that you used the same expressions very often, like "... replied [character]" or "He/She could only nod." what lets me think your out of ideas what to write else, if not that... but though its been a long time since you uploaded this story, you might have improved your style of writing and use different expressions now...

Well that should be it for now, here in Germany it's 1 am and I have to write a test "tomorrow", so I think I'll just shut up and get some rest

Be sure, that you will get more reviews by me.

Ciao

Moddy
NekoAngel91 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
nice xD
NekoAngel91 chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
awsome story! i love it! ;DD takari rockss ]
omgbraah chapter 10 . 6/19/2006
wow, this story was awesum! i cant believe how much u wrote per chpt. n e way great writer! keep on writing mor stories!
taiora15fanatic chapter 10 . 6/12/2006
well i havent had time to read so now dat ive read it well im so freakin happy an dat its not like other romanes for digimon dat they dont mention da digital world an their adventure so im happy an u included gatomon an their adventures they took an in the end an its jus so flippin awesome! awesome! awesome!
GraphiteHelix chapter 10 . 5/24/2006
I shall now sum up how I feel about this fic in 4 words...out of this world. Despite the wait between Chapter 9 and 10, I feel like this is one of the best Takari fanfics ever written. I loved it, bravo!