Reviews for Cuts and Bruises
I who hears chapter 18 . 9/26/2008
I love this story!

I wish you to write write write, but don't over due yourself!

Your doing so good and i love how you gave Harry a snake tattoo and a Lilly and James one, so sweet.

The cliff hanger is so mean in chapter 18.
AnnF chapter 18 . 12/14/2007
Hope you get a chance to update soon. Wishing you inspiration.
charlie-becks chapter 18 . 7/22/2007
aw i luv harry draco stories their so cute together :D
Jillyan de Poitiers chapter 18 . 4/26/2007
I really enjoy your story and I can not wait to see Ron and Hermione's reactions to Harry and Draco! Update soon!
X.DragonWithBadFaith.X chapter 18 . 7/9/2006
I AM A D/H FAN!SLASH IS THE BEST!
Raven Of Dark chapter 18 . 7/9/2006
AH! THIS STORY IS AWESOME! i so love that way the slash was written. It flowed so very well, and keep in mind, i have read alot of good slashes. Cant wait for the update. Keep up the good work
robo-vamp chapter 18 . 7/1/2006
aw so cute...er...I mean cool update soon
charl1e chapter 18 . 6/24/2006
very readable

loved it

keep writing _
Serpent's Redemption chapter 18 . 6/23/2006
Yay! Another chapter! I definitely like the turn this story is taking, although it may just be my biased opinion seeing as how I love the Harry/Draco pairing * grins shyly *... Overall I did think it was a lot of events forced to fit in one chapter. I understand, it is kinda hard to not rush and try to just get everything down, but it felt a little abrupt... other then that it was fantastic though. Keep up the good work and update as soon as you can ;) Ta.

Serpent's Redemption
Fair as Sebastian chapter 17 . 4/20/2006
Hey, I like this story! I like where it's going. Will you be updating soon? It's been like 2 months since your last update, and I'm getting antsy for Harry's feelings towards Draco!
Serpent's Redemption chapter 17 . 4/4/2006
Lol, I'm taking the hint and reviewing. I hope your birthday was great (and I hope you update soon too!). I finally got around to reviewing this even thought I've been reading it for quite some time(sorry) it was actually the first story I ever read of yours. I love the story, as I love all your writing, and hope you continue with it. I know it's hard to keep on top of updating so I won't badger you to update more frequently too much ;P Anyway, I like this story and can relate a lot with some of the characters(Harry and his cutting for one, as well as being shunned by all my friends at one point in the past). The only complaint I have is about some of the sentence structure in you writing. Nothing too bad, just a few spots are awkward to read. Other than that, it all looks good. Anxiously awaiting your new chapter (Whe!)

Serpent’s Redemption
zafaran chapter 17 . 3/25/2006
This is an interesting twist on the theme you've chosen. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the rest of the story. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
AnnF chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
Really hard to tell what is a thought and what is dialogue. Would greatly improve the story if you re-edited the story to put the thoughts in italics.

Also in this chapter, would have been nice to have Harry meeting up with Ron and Hermione in the story, especially as it seemed like they blew Harry off in the scene with Draco.
charl1e chapter 17 . 2/13/2006
happy new year!

happy birthday! [for friday]

yay! lotsa happiness :)

good new chapter

cant wait for harry to reply

keep writing _
Rosalia chapter 16 . 1/30/2006
Wowie! I love this! Finally, a writer who can actually write!