Reviews for Starcross'd
thinofsubstance chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Snape/Giant Squid is now my OTP.

JUST so you know. That...was amazing-like-woah. You are brilliant. How brilliant? Very brilliant, that's how brilliant. This is going in my faves to be reread many, many times.

YOU WIN AT LIFE.
ladyFrost2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Oh my sweet Lord. Poor Snape. Destiny has clearly decreed that he should find no comfort, even in the tentacles of a monstrous squid . . .

"The tentacle tightened briefly around his wrist. Snape's eyes clouded with several complex emotions. "Yes, me too.""

Ah yes, there was already milk coming out of my nose by this point.

I think it was best to leave the ending open to speculation. I only shudder to remember that Snape has cutlery at his disposal . . .
bowl of fruit chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Bah. I lurve dark humor.

This is going in my favorites, in case you were wondering.
Smenzer chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Poor Snape! His poor squid got cooked and ate... how sad & upset he must be to loose a pet, even if it was a giant squid. I'm sure he will not think it funny. Oh well. GREAT story. VERY VERY CREATIVE!
cecelle chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Snicker - that is pretty dang funny! ;-)
GreenEyedFloozy chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
GAH! LMAO! This is SO hysterical!
Why does this still exist JFC chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
That Snape/Giant Squid thing was kind of messed up, but all the mentions of different food items that Dumbledore made them eat was just hilarious!
sevter chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Ugh...I think I'm going to be sick. That was just...disgusting. It's like eating your pet dog or cannibalism. Ugh.
Duochanfan chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
very nice. dont kill the poor squid. kill dumbledore instead hee hee hee

duochan
zuvalupa chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
wow! rally good!

the ending! i didnt expect that! poor Snape!
the-mpreg-spirit chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
THis is exactly wat I needed, a good luagh. Funniest thing I've read in ages!
Viskii chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
HA HA HA that was GREAT. I loved it-the squid thing was kinda stupid but the rest was brilliant. Especially all the different stuff they had to eat... just brilliant. :D And very funny.

-Viskii
Serebellum chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
My god...that was so funny! - Meh friend Sandalwoods loves this story and told me to read it...and I can see why she loved it. *NOD* Me thinks me will add dis story to me favorites list. *Adds*

Great job!
Little Tigger chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
That made me laugh! I needed that! Well, at least he won't have to bother going down to the lake to have comfort the squid anymore.

You know, after the squid, there is the merfolk in the lake as well...

Wicked!

LT
firehair-222 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Oh no, poor snape! I think this is the best hp pairing ever. but i always thought the giant squid was a guy. oh well, good job!

-firehair