Reviews for Road Trip
Mana's Madness chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
That was AMAZING! Tea sounded high throughout the whole song, and overall it was just... Bizarre! Loved it!
namenon chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Well, reading this certainly made it worth getting up in the morning. I thought it was great. Amusing in every way. :) Wonderful job.

...And you wouldn't happen to mind possibly sending me this list of 400 Fun Things to Do, would you? I have to confess that after reading about Yami and the restaurant, I want to at least have some idea of what he might have done to cause so much distress.
Sairento Majishan chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fated-Shadows! You've won the **You Made Me Die Laughing Award** ! Now you can go and show off about it! Sairento says so! *can't stop laughing*
Schmuzz chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Oh! That's hilarious! I loved it. I was starting to sing that song... I especially liked the 'everything you know is wrong' part. I think I'm putting hat on my profile (I'll give you credit though, don't worry!)

You know, I always leave long reviews because I always love getting long reviews where the readers tell me what they like about my story. So, I like to give long ones to fics because I assume that you awesome authors (heh, cool name... The AA club! Wait, that's alcohol anonymous...) would like long reviews too.

But except for saying how funny and great this was, not much to say, except for that paragraph above me which was there just to take up more space and make this a long review.

Yeah, it's 11 something, so don't expect me to make sense anymore. Anyway, great job! Also, do you think you could e-mail me the list of Fun Things To Do? It looks really cool, and I really, really, really, really, really, REALLY want to see it! So if you can, put it in your reply? It goes right to my yahoo! account. Or you can send me a message from my page whatever is easiest for you. I just really want to read it! (Again, I'm giving you full credit.)

Anyways, thanks.

-TeamD out.

P.S. Do you ever start to doubt your sanity when writing things like this? I do, well, I question my sanity all the time, so whatever. :P
taylor chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
hahahahahahahahhaahahaha holy crap i was laughing my but off at this story oh and can i have the complete list of fun things to do
lslines chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
Now this is funny. Incredibly weird, but very very funny! Bits of this scared me slightly though, reminding me of my life... recently in my English class all the guys have been singing the song that never ends. I have a temporary obsesson with Christopher Pike books, especially Chain Letter II and The Last Vampire (finished book 5 a few hours ago) and you also intergrated my other temporary obsession, Uzi's.

:glomps: You reviewed me! Ah yes, note the name change... if you would kindly remember to stab me repetedly with a spork if I ever change it again? Thankyou. Anyways... Was it really that good? Cause I sincerly didn't think it was. Random little plot-bunny that bit me. At one in the morning. I mean, why couldnt it wait until the actual morning, you know, when the sun is up? But no, it had to wake me up and the allure of my laptop forced me to write it then and then... I'll stop my pointless rant now and try to respond to your review. Very sorry about the fangirl discomfort I have given you. And you think I have skill... :points finger in wild gesture: You are my new favourite person! :glomps again:

- Alice
Catgurl chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
LOL *dies laughing* That was SO funny!
kobear91 chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
I have to read this to my brother it priceless. And Funny You should write more like it.
v son sayian chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
_ heheh, that was great. Can you mail me the complete list of fun things?
You Know Us chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Just reread Road Trip. I have to say again...I LOVE IT! (Yeah. I just read it for the first time and I love it too, especially the part about Bakura's dagger) Leave this story online forever. I read it when I need a good mood lift. Thanks.
Suseh chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
LMAO! I absolutely couldn't stop laughing with this story. Keep up the good work and I really look forward to more of these type of stoies in the future.
bandwitch chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
This is so hilarious! I love it. _ My email is in my profile... will you email me the Complete List of Fun Things To Do?
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
*giggle*hahahahahahahahahahahaha*snicker*! That was THE funniest story i've ever read! Whoo! o you. Though I wish you could've put in some humerous romance, y'know, most of the guys in love with anzu? Oh well, it was still AWESOME!
You Know Me chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I loved it! Every minute of it from the purple envelopes, horrible deaths, and the black towel at the funeral. I laughed so much I cried. I love that Serenity brought Mike and the other students could actually hear him and ran out. That was great. Bakura is always great with his Uzi's and weapons. Loved the way the hit men showed up in class - late. SO MANY GREAT LINES! Keep up the great work and ...Write On! as always.
You Know Me chapter 1 . 7/9/2004