Reviews for Histories: Snake God
Corlock Striker chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This is a great read. It is a wonderfully creative take on Sekhment's possible origin. The original characters within it have a wonderful depth to them. It is even better for being complete.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Don't forget, the armor would have originally come to Sekhmet if he was for a short time, the ideal of religious devotion, it IS the armor of Piety after all. (Before Talpa corrupted him.)
Kmoney chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
This is the coolest warlord story I've ever read. I just couldn't stop reading (And my mom got mad cause I wasn't paying her any attention) Very well written. I'm stunned. This story kicked ass. This is going on my fav list now! Now I have to read the other things before I can go and read Ragnarok. Great job! I wish I was this good of a writer.
pcg chapter 10 . 4/1/2001
I love this fic. It might be simply for the fact that you did, in my opinion, an excellent job of portraying Sekhmet. So many people overlook the Doku Masho because they think he's insane, etc. I think he's the most interesting character in RW, if for nothing else then for the mysteries of his life. You did a great job of taking what little people know about Sekhmet and evolving it into a ten part story with an actual plot and characters that you grow to care for. You're very good at making the reader feel what the charas do, and the pain that Sekhmet felt was all-to-real to my friends and I when we read this. Great job, Swiftgold.
Angelica Diablo chapter 10 . 2/10/2001
Wow. That has got to be the best story I've read in here. Congratulations on this wonderful tale!
Ratha chapter 10 . 2/7/2001
Whoa! That was awesome! You're a fantastic writer! I love this story!
Angelica Diablo chapter 8 . 2/7/2001
Oooh! Interesting. You are a great writer!
Ratha chapter 5 . 2/6/2001
Awesome story! I love it.
Anjel chapter 10 . 2/5/2001
*sigh* I always loved this story! *sniff* So sad... You're such a good writer!
Angelica Diablo chapter 7 . 2/5/2001
Oh wow. Another great chapter! What a twisted web you have woven for this story, I applaud you!
Angelica Diablo chapter 6 . 2/3/2001
*Wipes away the streams of tears* Powerfully written. Oh wow...*sob*
Angelica Diablo chapter 5 . 2/3/2001
That was beautifuly done! I've said it before, and I'll say it again; you are a very talented writer. Shame for other people not reviewing this story!
Angelica Diablo chapter 4 . 2/3/2001
Oh wow. You are such a talented writer! I almost cought myself crying when I read this!
Angelica Diablo chapter 3 . 2/3/2001
Another great chapter! I love this story!
Angelica Diablo chapter 2 . 2/2/2001
Another great chapter. As before, I don't have the time to read the whole thing. Still, so far it's a great story...I have actualy found myself liking Sekhmet. He's not usualy portrayed like this. Huh...I like it! Keep writing your stories!