Reviews for C Sharp
Welcome to the World chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
xD

You characterized her so well. We all know you're good with character analysis. :]
Lord-Strath chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Cool story, nice depiction of characters because you captured their personalitys and outlook on things perfectly - so codoos to you
MikariStar chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Very well written. Some times it's hard to find good fanfics about the sound ninja but this one was one of the few.
aditou chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Woah. That's a perspective you don't see every day. Really nice!
Mimi Dear chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Awesome.

Great fic. You did a near perfect job; the characterization was fantastic, and I enjoyed it a lot.
Bakutiku chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Ooh, first Sound 5 story I've seen...

Brilliant D
UE chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
i seriously love you. first of all, you write WELL. secondly, it's not just a silly romance fic! this is an in-depth look at the sound ninja and i love how you portray them...

more fics need to be like this one.
mucktron chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Day-um! This is some very well written stuff. I've been looking for a while now for some GOOD Nauto fanfiction, and I'm surprised as all hell to find it on in the mists of "will Sasuke confess his love to Naruto? plz review!" and "A mysterious girl from another world falls inlove with Kakashi!1".

It's nice to see Sound Nin fans running around, or at least people who think that they're worth writting.

Over all, I'm very impressed, and I'd love to see you take on some more Naruto stuff.
Dark Nemesis 7 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004