Reviews for Weeping Willow
e chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
My goodness. I hope you'll pick this up again someday. I love Rose Red, and this crossover captures both the creep factor of that miniseries and the chemistry of the GW cast at once.
Lizzzygirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
heey,

i really like this story!

Please continue this story

I searched so long for a story like this.

And there are a lot of people who like it.

lizz
Anhai chapter 2 . 9/19/2007
You are so cruel.

This is SUCH an awesome story and I understand losing interest but you LEFT IT AT A CLIFFHANGER!

I have NEVER seen a story like this with SO MUCH potential and so many things you're just dying to figure out with such good characterization and believable actions...

And it's been a little over three years.

I understand you may never update this story (very, very sad and almost physically painful to admit) but I would LOVE to see what happens to Quat'. It's driving me nuts.

But you can't force genius and I couldn't BELIEVE I had not reviewed this last year *frowns* well good luck with life and your current project.

((If this was offensive or annoying I'm very sorry; that was not my intention. Have a nice day! *happy face*))
ChaosTheDemon chapter 2 . 3/27/2007
I like this story It has character and a great plot so far! I hope you'll finish it or at least add another chapter!
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Ooh, another nice fic! This one seems very interesting, Duo's a telekinetic? Please try to continue this fic, I would like to see what happened in the end. Thank you very much! You write the most fantastic GW fics I've ever read.
MLD chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
...Is this story discontinued?
Getti chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Oh my god, you have all these reviews saying you're amazing,(here's another one!) and you still haven't updated?

Come on, please. I know how unappealing a story can become, and how even *thinking* about continuing the chapter where you left off just makes you want to groan, but I'm asking you out of peer Authoress respect; For the love of God update!

I adore this, everyone who's ever laid eyes on this has adored it. We ALL want to read how Quatre's gonna' escape (or not) and we all want to know just what the hell all the silent communication in the first chapter was about. So, feed our scary appetites and give us another chapter, please?

I know people who review after me will back me up, so I'm hoping this and those will give you a kick up the butt. We all love this, we all want more! Go on...Write some!
berettaboy chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Ripping good stuff. No pun intended. Lol. Anyway, when's the next chapter coming out? I can't wait to read more.
nox chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
o_o CREEPY

good story !
Anon Y. Mous chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
PLEASE update soon! I love this story! It's been, like, a YEAR since you've updated! Need...more...
Angl chapter 2 . 9/23/2005
Gasp! Oh poor Quatre... you must update! I notice you haven't in a long time...but your profile says that you haven't abandoned this fic...
ZheM chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
*poke poke prod prod* Hehe, atleast I'm here to encourage you to update this fic and not another. I'm also a huge fan of Rose Red, and I'm loving the way this is going so far. I can't wait to read more.
Redroseprincess678 chapter 2 . 2/24/2005
O.O o shyt..damn, your fic is awesome! i love the horror O please continue! i hope Quatre's ok, i'm guessing that one of the spirits or ghosts is Wufei, since he's not there
Crazy chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
ARGH! NO!

You can't just leave it like that!

Well, okay, so you can, but...*sniffles* It's SO GOOD!

All that angst and suspense. *shivers*

I hope you plan on writing more - and soon! I was so engrossed in it and BAM, I hit the end of chappy two. Please finish!

~Crazy
The Invisible Fan chapter 2 . 1/13/2005
Interesting story! I really want to see where this goes and who all the ghosts are!

Please update soon!